Before

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Beautiful! You're truly an inspiration!
  • My gosh - you do look so much younger!!!! And fit! AND HAPPY!!!! In the sideways photo of the dress I thought you looked a little like Celine Dion. I hope you accept that as a compliment because I think you look lovely!
  • You look great! I started weight Watchers Jan 2nd and all before and after pictures motivate me! I have 25 lbs to lose! Congrats to you.
  • Has anyone ever told you that you look just like Meryl Streep? Gorgeous, girl, just gorgeous!
  • Wow! You look amazing. When I hit 151, i realized I had to fix the problem.... and reading/looking at your posts really motivate me. I don't think i can get below 120, like you did, but you really have inspired me.

I read a funny article where they say, as you get older, you have to choose between looking young (full face) or having a fit body. I think feeling so great about your body really out weighs any wrinkles you may feel like you have on your face!
  • You look so much younge. BRAVOOO FOR KEEPING IT OFF
  • Wov!! You all look so young with weight loss. None of you have haggered look.
    All of you must be quite young. I am 59, but I do not look good with weight loss.
  • You look so cute and fit and trim! Congratulations!