Exercise Accountability ~ April 2008

You're on Page 15 of 19
Go to
  • Still
    I have been told I need to lower the amount of miles I am doing a day. I am beating my knees up. I have been doing, generally, 8 to 10 miles each week day. I am having a lot of trouble with my knees again. I am not sure if I need to lower the amount of miles or lower the amount I do at one time. I didn't seem to have to many problems when I was only doing the 1 and 2 mile videos. Now that I can do the 3 to 5 mile videos and do them well, I seem to be having more and more problems. I watch old tv shows and movies that I have on DVD on the computer while I do my walking/aerobic videos lol. It never seems like they take as long as they do when I don't watch something while I am doing them. Becareful of those knees, God only gave us two of them and they are suppose to last us a life time.
  • 60 min elliptical
  • 25 minute high speed walk done. i'm trying to jump back on track after being mia for some time.
  • 30mrun,30myoga..
  • Today

Walk At Home Walk Slim With Leslie Sansone Fast Start 4 Fast Miles ( 51 Min )

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile High Calorie Burn ( 32 Min )
  • 35 min. track (C25K)
    10 min. moderate stretching
  • Apr 1 Aquacize 46 minutes
    Apr 2 Cardio Intervals class 50 minutes, Aquacize class 40 minutes
    Apr 3
    Apr 4
    Apr 5 Aquacize 32 minutes, Stationary bike 15 minutes
    Apr 6 Treadmill 34 minutes, Eliptical 16 minutes, Stationary bike 10 minutes
    Apr 7 Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Apr 8 Treadmill 26 minutes, Stationary bike 18 minutes, Eliptical 16 minutes. Aquacize 34 minutes
    Apr 9 Cardio Intervals class 53 minutes, Stationary bike 10 minutes, Bosu ball 5 minutes
    Apr 10 Deep Water Aquacize class 55 minutes (Total for month so far 515 minutes)
    Apr 11
    Apr 12
    Apr 13 Aquacize 32 minutes, Eliptical 20 minutes
    Apr 14 Aquacize 55 minutes
    Apr 15 Aquacize 47 minutes
    Apr 16
    Apr 17
    Apr 18
    Apr 19 Walked at mall 36 minutes
    Apr 20 Aquacize 40 minutes
    Apr 21 Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Apr 22 Muscle Works class 44 minutes, Stationary bike 20 minutes

dustcatcher
  • 3 miles jogging
    FB weight lifting
  • Imagine my dismay (after a pre-6am bus ride with Chatty Cathy & Verbose Vinny seated in front of me) when I arrived at the gym for spin class to see all of the bikes outside of the class!! I thought it was cancelled again! But never fear, the instructor & staff were putting them back in the room.

The sound system wasn't cooperating, so we had acoustic spin until the 2nd half when they got it working. I got my spin class!

And some circuit weights too.
  • Today

Walk Away The Pounds ( Toning ) With Leslie Sansone For The Abs 10 Minutes Ab Buster ( 40 Min )

Walk Away The Pounds With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile High Calorie Burn ( 32 Min )

Walk Away the Pounds Express With Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Brisk Walk ( 32 Min )

Walk At Home Walk Slim With Leslie Sansone Fast Start 1 & 2 Mile Walk ( 35 Min )
  • 55 min elliptical
    20 min yoga (planned)
  • No exercise for today but I still wanted to post to hold myself accountable.
  • Apr 1 Aquacize 46 minutes
    Apr 2 Cardio Intervals class 50 minutes, Aquacize class 40 minutes
    Apr 3
    Apr 4
    Apr 5 Aquacize 32 minutes, Stationary bike 15 minutes
    Apr 6 Treadmill 34 minutes, Eliptical 16 minutes, Stationary bike 10 minutes
    Apr 7 Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Apr 8 Treadmill 26 minutes, Stationary bike 18 minutes, Eliptical 16 minutes. Aquacize 34 minutes
    Apr 9 Cardio Intervals class 53 minutes, Stationary bike 10 minutes, Bosu ball 5 minutes
    Apr 10 Deep Water Aquacize class 55 minutes (Total for month so far 515 minutes)
    Apr 11
    Apr 12
    Apr 13 Aquacize 32 minutes, Eliptical 20 minutes
    Apr 14 Aquacize 55 minutes
    Apr 15 Aquacize 47 minutes
    Apr 16
    Apr 17
    Apr 18
    Apr 19 Walked at mall 36 minutes
    Apr 20 Aquacize 40 minutes
    Apr 21 Aquacize class 55 minutes
    Apr 22 Muscle Works class 44 minutes, Stationary bike 20 minutes
    Apr 23 Cardio Intervals class 55 minutes

dustcatcher
  • 60 min at the gym sweatin my rump off..lol 30 on the treadmill (I JOGGED 1 mile....WOOHOO) I also did 10 on the elliptical and 20 on weights. I was moving...I walk/jogged 2 miles, and 1 was all jogging..that is HUGE for me! I am 60 minutes closer to my APRIL goal!!! YIPPY
  • 6 min. arc trainer (warm-up)
    60 min. strength class