Happy thoughts...NSVs..anything positive!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Mah pants is loose!!1 Also I got my hair cut. Sweeet.

But more importantly, my pants are loose! Hahaha. But I have to keep picking them up because I misplaced the cute lil octopus belt I recently bought...
  • All my jeans are too big for me and I had to move my belt 2 notches
  • I did my first body pump class today and was a little aprehensive as the instructor I had spoken to yesterday told me it would be really hard and hurt a lot...and its wasnt. It wasnt easy, but it was not 'OMG Im going to Die!' hard, I must be gettting fitter
  • im starting a dr assisted diet program and when i went today ( i was very scared) i saw an old middle school teacher n her daughter (SHES 16) and both were really over weight her daughter has lost 55lbs already with this diet. well i guess while sitting in the waiting room you could tell i was nervous i was shaking my leg biting my nails checking my phone and a girl was called in and she was like honey dont be scared it works ive ready lost 80lbs just seeing that they gave me support helped
  • I couldn't think of an NSV for the life of me...and I especially needed one since the scale hasn't moved in like a month...

but I thought of one today!!! I burned 100 calories on the bike machine in 9 minutes when it usually takes me 10!! and I did the elliptical for 15 when I usually do it for 10
  • I took Lucy out for a hike today with a coworker and her dog, and I didn't have to stop once! I could have kept going longer, but tummy was screaming obscenities at me.. demanding food.

And, I'm super amazed that I'v epicked myself up from some major binge fests lately. I've finally been able to convince myself that I'm never going to not have to eat this way, so I might as well just adjust and enjoy it. And, I have finally convinced myself that cheating is really only cheating myself.