March - One Reason I'm Staying on Plan Today

You're on Page 14 of 18
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm discouraged and really need to see the scale move.
  • Because enough is enough is ENOUGH!!!!!!!!
    ALl green X's from here on out. Ten pounds coming off right now, no matter how long it takes. This is too important to keep blowing off.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I am so darn close to Onederland...I want to get there so much!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to continue being good to my body. And because I feel so much energetic when I'm eating well
  • I want to stay on plan becasue I like the way im looking...and i have a long way to go!!
  • I will stay on plan today because I HAVE to. I've been slipping and I NEED to get back on the wagon. If I put back all the weight I've lost and head back up into the 200's.... I don't think I could live with myself...
  • I'm staying on plan because this isn't going to happen by magic. I really, really want it to happen, and that means I need to put the effort in.
  • I am staying on the plan today, because people are starting to notice my weight loss. I just love that!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to fit into the next size down.
  • I will stay on my plan today because overeating doesn't solve anything in the long run - more healthful eating is where I want to be.
  • I'm stayin on plan today because I want to continue to feel better. And when I eat right, I do feel better - both physically & emotionally!
  • I'm on-plan today because I'd like to see Onederland soon.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to be one hot mama!
  • I am going to stay on plan today because it makes me feel good to keep my word.

edit: & LOL @ the post before mine! Same here, Fawn
  • I'm staying on plan today because the smaller sized clothes in my closet are calling to me!