Easter Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Well, folks - Valentine's Day is here. What a SWEET day. We have had a VERY fun weight loss challenge going for some weeks now for this very day. Now that we have arrived at this milestone, we are going to set another! :-)

Easter is 5 weeks and three days away, so this will be a little shorter than the Valentine Day stretch. But, the short ones make it seem a little more attainable sometimes. Besides, with all that candy and those many treats we couldn't stand it to be much longer than 5 weeks!

So - here's to the new challenge: 5 lbs gone by Easter, March 23, 2008.

LET'S DO IT!!!
  • I'm up for a challenge

228 by March 23, 2008
  • Thank you, Ritzy! I'm going for 10 pounds by Easter which will put me in the 210's! Wow, won't that be awesome!
  • -6 lbs by easter!
  • Ritzy, you're so great for starting all of these challenges for us! I'm doing my final weigh-in for the Valentine's challenge on Saturday so that will be my start weight for the Easter challenge.

I'll check back in on Saturday.
  • You know I'm in!!

I want to lose 10 pounds by Easter, that will put me at 275!!
  • I am so in!

5 pounds by Easter

GO LADIES!!!!!

Linda
  • I hope you guys don't mind if I join in. I'd like to lose 10 lbs by Easter, which would put me at my first mini goal of 240 lbs.
  • to all joining!!! I'm so glad to have you join in the challenge. Thanks for participating in all the other contests; this one will prove to be just as great because that is the kind of folk we have on 3FC!!!

LET'S DO IT!!!! We can and we WILL!!

We will be better able to do the Bunny Hop this year because we will be LIGHTER!!
  • Quote: Ritzy, you're so great for starting all of these challenges for us! I'm doing my final weigh-in for the Valentine's challenge on Saturday so that will be my start weight for the Easter challenge.

I'll check back in on Saturday.
    Oh, I just KNOW you will meet your goal!! Look at you! You have done great!!! Can't wait for your update.
  • Ritzy you start the BEST challenge threads. I'm in for 10 by Easter!
  • I'm in! My goal is 10 pounds by Easter. Good luck and have fun everybody!!!
  • I'm in. 11 pounds by Easter which will put me at a total loss of 35 pounds - slightly (very slightly) more than a third of my total goal!
  • Oh yes. I need this challenge.

My goal is lofty -- 12 lbs. by Easter. I have been losing pretty quickly so I am hoping the momentum will continue!
  • I'm in!!!! 5 lbs by Easter!!! Thank you RF for starting these challenges! They are inspiring and motivating to me!