Old 03-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #106  
McLovin' *TBL Red Team*

I didn't make my Easter goal either. Oh well...I am not too upset by it. I know I tried my hardest and didn't go off my plan. I think I was a little too ambitious for my first challenge. I look forward to the next one!
xGurlyGrlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #107  
TBL Blue Team Member!

S/C/G: 294.5/ticker/170

Height: 6'0

I didn't make my goal either. I haven't done well the past 2 weeks and it's hindered my weight loss, but I'm proud of the 8 1/2 lbs I did lose and look forward to starting the next challenge.
Hopefulpinkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:41 PM   #108  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

I got back into town this evening... I was down 2 lbs in the middle of the day so I'll wi tomorrow morning to see if I made my easter goal way to go everyone on all of your losses!
valpal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:04 PM   #109  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Well, I'm VERY apologetic for letting Easter fly right by without any update from me! As I mentioned in my last post, I have a family living with me now, I work full time, and also home school my 2 boys, so life is rather HECTIC at this time.

That being said, I wanted to CONGRATULATE ALL who met their goal!!!! How absolutely wonderful! I know you feel great about it and that it will propel you to even greater milestones yet to come! Keep it up, and thanks for participating in this little fun contest!!

As for those who didn't reach their goal, It's OKAY! I didn't either; I'm trying not to beat myself up over it, but it is hard not to get a little mad at myself. With the family living with us, I have found that it is very hard for me to stay focused. In fact, I feel I'm to the point where I need to tweak my plan (obviously) if I'm going to go down any further. With them here, I just find it so hard to do. What is wrong with me!? LOL! Anyway...they are hopefully getting a place this week and I'm looking forward to getting completely back on track and LOSING MORE WEIGHT!!!

Again, I apologize for letting the holiday slip right by without a peep from me....but hopefully things will get better soon and very soon!

Cheers to us all for at least trying. If at first you don't succeed, try - try - try again. This is what we must keep in mind if we ever make it to our ultimate goal. We can and WE WILL do it!!!

Take care everyone. I'm anxious to see how you all do in the coming months. I know there will be great success stories shared by many of you, and I look forward to reading them.

Last edited by RitzyFritz; 03-25-2008 at 06:05 PM.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #110  
I CAN DO THIS!!

S/C/G: 360.6/335.4/140

Height: 5'7½"

Hi All!

I just wanted to check in and congratulate all of those that met (and exceeded) their Easter goal.

I fell one pound shy of meeting my goal but on the bright side, I still lost 8.5 lbs and couldn't be happier about it! So here's a to those of us that didn't quite meet our goal but lost anyway and to those that maintained.

Stay strong and see you at the next challenge.

Last edited by gina1221; 03-26-2008 at 11:00 AM.
gina1221 is offline   Reply With Quote