I lost 2.2 lbs in January! How about you?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My goal was 5 lbs, but hey 2.2 lbs in January 2008, I'll take it!
    I am a slow loser, mainly because I am not as strong as I want to be, but I am very proud of this loss.
    How did you girls do?
  • congrats on ur weight loss. i lost 24 lbs only cuz i stopped drinking pop n the water weight and i had the stomach flu for 4 days
  • Awesome, you go girl, 24 lbs!
  • personally i rather be at where u r and only lost 2.2lbs
  • I see your point. We all start somewhere!
    You are doing excellent and your progress is really inspiring!!! ...for REAL!
  • I'm not sure, I still haven't re-measured;I've been a lil lazy. But congrats to you both!
  • i dont know my scale readings were off when i got the scale but my guess is a few pounds. either way i no longer have to worry about losing pregnancy weight
  • WTG yall!

I lost 3 lbs.
  • 20.5 lbs...but it was my first month OP and so it was dramatic...
  • Wow, look at all these great losses! I lost 2.4, which is a little disappointing for a first month's loss, but I stalled out for two weeks and kind of undid some initial progress with poor eating. Good news is my Feb 3rd WI showed a -3.4, so I'm headed back in the right direction
  • my goal was to lose 10lbs, but then i realized that wasn't realistic for me

i lost 5 though last month
  • 22 lbs for me! Wow. I didn't realize it was that much. My goal for February is 15 lbs.
  • 6.1! I'll take it any day. Of course I gained .6 in there but I'm putting all my losses together...or something.
  • Congrats to everyone! I lost 10 pounds in January! Whoohoo!
  • congrats everyone!!

i am hoping to stick to my plan better this month and perhaps see if i can actually do 1200 calories/day (which is what healthylivingonline says i should be at)... i'll see how it goes.