How much coffee a day?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • prob 5 or 6 cups! *shakes head* I know its bad.
  • One cup, with a splash of REAL cream
  • Usually one cup five days a week. (That's right, I need coffee to get through the day at work!)
  • I drink one large 12 oz. mug of tea every morning, with cream and sugar (190 cals).
    I can now only afford one, but used have sometimes 2 or 3 a day which would add up to a LOT!!!!

On the weekends we usually have a Timmy's. before, it was an extra large triple triple. Now, it's a tiny double double

I hardly ever have coffee during the week.

Linda
  • 5 or 6 cups, 4 or 5 times a week. sometimes i skip it, but mostly i don't.
    I add cream, but no sugar.. never really liked the taste of it in coffee.
  • I have one cup of black coffee with breakfast every day. Maybe a couple times of week I have a cup of coffee in the afternoon.
  • 1.1 liters (thats the size of my Stanley Thermos). I have been trying to cut back, and mix 1/2 reg, 1/2 de-caf. I compensate by drinking almost 100oz of water at work. I gotta have my Hazelnut. And I found a sugar free non-dairy Hazelnut creamer.

I also have to have 1-2 scoops of instant coffee in my protein smoothies.

I love coffee flavored candies. I even found a sugar free international coffee flavors bag.

Am I addicted? Why am I worried about coffee at 12:30 am?

I just purchased a few books on Amazon:

The World of Caffeine: The Science and Culture of the World's Most Popular Drug

Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How It Transformed Our World

The Caffeine Advantage: How to Sharpen Your Mind, Improve Your Physical Performance, and Achieve Your Goals--the Healthy Way
  • probably about 3 or four i get a plain coffee from starbucks i give starbucks all my money lol...
  • Quote: one cup in the morning, nearly every day.
    sometimes another in the afternoon.
    Thats exactly how it is for me as well.

Btw Schmoodle, I love your avatar