Valentine's Challenge

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Hello everyone.

Ive revised my Valentine goal as Ive hit the first one early. Woohoo
  • Dawn~ don't get discouraged, you've made great progress so far! I hope you get to sleeping better soon.
    bumble~ good luck moving, at least you will be getting in some exercise.
    Fea~ Way to go on making it to your mini goal! that is awesome!

I was so busy yesterday it was a bit frustrating. But oh well, the weekend is almost here. I got on the scale this morning, and no loss. ARggg I hope I have one on Saturday. I keep bouncing up and down....it drives me nuts!
    Skinnyvibes to you all, and be sure to get your water in!
  • I wannna do the Valentine Day Challenge too! I will try to lose 8 pounds.
  • Welcome Fluffey!
  • checking in
    Well I messed up my Valentine's Day ticker, but I am doing great. I don't think I will have a problem reaching my ten pound goal. I have lost 8 pounds so far and only have 2 left to go. I have been working out every day and keeping calories around 1400. I am pleased with the progress.

How is everyone else doing?
  • mtiger~ you are doing awesome!
    I had WI on Saturday and am down to 188, finally got rid of those holiday pounds that I gained.
  • I tried Adkins before (about 3 or so years ago) and lost 30 lbs in a few months but I made a huge mistake to do not take it from there by trying to maintain that healthy weight... before I knew it, I went back to my old weight with even some more :-(
    I am still enjoying leslie's walk videos, they are helping a little but not as fast as I want. After purchasing the 5 mile a little over a week ago, I am down about 2lbs wich is better than nothing but I really want to lose about 25 lbs by summer!! Any tips????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
  • Thedy~ Are you following any kind of program now? Or just added the walking? I am a little confused.
  • Just checking in~

I am still stuck at around 215-214 lbs. I have been trying SO hard, yet I am stuck at this weight! I will try extra hard for the next days. I hope it comes off! Even a pound would be nice at this point. I didn't think it would be this hard, I have a huge doubt that I will be at my goal weight by this summer... ugh...

Good Luck to all of you! You Can do it !!
  • Dawn~ I know how you feel. I have been in the 180's since October. Of course alot of it is my eating junk, but none the less I am still in the 180's. Keep it up, you can do this!!!
  • I want in please?
    Hey all, I know it's kinda late to get on the ball but I need the kick in the butt...so I'd like to join your Valentine Challenge.
    I'd like to lose 7 lbs by Valentine's Day.
    Congrats to those who already reached goal, good for you, way to go!!!
  • C25k
    In reference to the couch to 5k...Go for it!!!
    I tried it and now I'm running my first 10K on 2/24/08....
    I now love running, where before
    I would rather eat than run, now I run to eat...
    fuel the muscles, protein, protein, protein!!
  • Great Day
    So today was weigh in day, and I have done it. I have met my goal of losing ten pounds by Valentines. I have lost exactly ten. I am thrilled. Now on to the next milestone. I was this weight in the spring so I am looking forward to getting down a few more pounds and weighing less than I have in 23 years. Yeah!!! I am doing it this time.
  • Mindy~ That is so awesome!! I maintained this week. Guess that's better then gaining.
  • Mindy and Fea....congrats on hitting your goals early!! That is GREAT!!!! I actually had to revise mine because i was not coming any where near my goal!!! lol. But it's all good. I'll get to the finish line eventually, and thats what really matters.

On a plus side, i measured this morning and i am down an inch all over my mid-section...so that was great!!! And day 3 of TOM has me only up one pound, so that also is great!!!

Hope everyone else is kicking butt on their goals!!! only 2 weeks and 2 days till valentines day. good luck!!!