Christian Encourager's Prayer List

• We all have joys and concerns, thanks, praises as well as needs. This is a place for us to ask our fellow Christian's for their prayers for our needs and to share the wonderful thanks to God for His blessings.........
  • Bringing this up to the top......come on guys, we need to pray for each others concerns and celebrate with thanks and praise for our joys
  • A pray for my Nephew who is going though a lot

For my brother in law who seems to be a lost soul

My brother who is getting his life in order after many years

For my Father in law who has had a stroke

A friend at work who lost a grandchild at 7 months

A friend at work who had a heart attack

A friend at work who had gallbladder surgery today 01/23/02
  • Prayer for:

My husband who is a non-believer

My daughter who believes in Christ but has not given herself to Him

My son who has been saved but is away from it now. He is a golfer and has been VERY friendly (dinner with him and his wife, etc) with a minister ~ pray that this is the friend to get him back on track

For a good friend who has been giving her estranged husband chance after chance after chance, that she gets some kind of peace in the end of the relationship. (or fixed it to be the one God wants)

For my husband and his job. For the respect and gratitude he deserves for all the hard work he does and is continuing to do

For my daughter and a new relationship. A Christian man has begun to talk to her. This could be a friend to pull her to Christ.

thank you all.
  • Thanks and Praise for a wonderful life. For my marriage being back on track from the destruction it was in only 4 yrs ago.
  • Please pray for Shawn who is undergoing treatments for cancer.

Please pray for our uncle who is dying of cancer. (especially for his wife who is trying to cope with losing him.)

Please pray for both my sons who are making decisions about their futures.

Pray for my DH who is struggling with job issues.
  • Please remember our sister, Patricia (aka Losinforgood), who approaches the end of her pregnancy (healthy baby and good delivery)
  • Prayer for me, I have 101.2 fever.....I just can't be sick
  • Please Pray for my household as we start another round of flu and colds.

Praise for a good day Sat.
  • Praise God from Whom All Blessings flow!
    Praise for a good day of staying away from food. Thank you Lord.
    And praise for a loving family.
  • Please pray for my father in law he was admitted in the hospital on 01\31\02 in heart failure.

for my sister in law who I fear is destroying her marriage.

my Mother in law who is having eye surgery soon

my brother who is getting back on his feet.