CYBER BINGERS thread - Warning: trigger foods mentioned

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • Yep, what I want! Me again...want this, despite still being in Aversive State from yesterday evening's disaster...WHAT I WANT:

Bottle Frijj (400..I think)
    2 x mince pies (510)
    slice cake (300)
    cornetto (175)
    cereal bar (155)
    1 x bag crisps, lowfat (116)

Urgh...someone stop me

Emily
    xxx
  • Hey Emily, hope you had your binge urge under control. I unfortunately didn't... it's been a total mess today. Worse day since i started probably. I seriously need you chicks to whip me into shape. Someone share their motivation with me... please
  • Ahhh...I have none :-(

I have none because I'm having serious friendship problems, and not-so-serious but still annoying relationship problems, and want to violently do something, or other.

I havn't binged today, Wednesday. Plenty of walking, normal calorie intake.

But I'm waiting for midnight. New day, clean calorie slate, kitchen here I come. I just want a food oblivion

Emily
    xxx
  • Azure and Emily - I understand what it can be like to be totally stressed and wanting the food fix. I don't have much wisdom to pass on, except what I am clinging to right now in the face of major sweet cravings - I am a beautiful, successful woman who deserves better. I deserve better then ending up with an aching stomach and a load of regrets come tomorrow morning. I am going to wake up, smile in the mirror at my cheekbones and put my hand on my flat stomach. I am going to start the day happy and motivated to live my healthy lifestyle.
    And if you do cave in, remember that we all have weak moments, and you are ok. Start over.
    My mantra is, "Eat for the body that I want, not the one that I see." (Because more often then not, what I see is not even true!)
    *hug*
  • ((penelope))

I couldnt hold it off, unfortunately, but it was 900cals, which is not SO bad for a binge/the mood I was in

Emily
    xxx
  • Hey Emily. So how have you done so far? And 900 calories is a good binge for me, i couldn't stop there. I havent binged today, haven't really had chance! It's early days yet though.... i think i'm just going to stay glued to my computer all night. The kitchen is two flights of stairs down so if i stay here i'm safe...
  • Emily - Today's a new day! Best wishes

Leah - I can't count how many nights I've done that. Stay strong!
  • thanks Penelope , although it's sad when i think staying up in my bedroom avoiding food is me being a strong person, but if it stops me from binging i don't care hope you are having a binge-free day!
  • Sending you all binge-free thoughts! If you feel like binging on something or are obsessing about a certain food, PLEASE come here It helped me out so much and if I ever get that urge again, I'm going to come here to talk about it. Hang in there, ladies!
  • i want a box of cereal. kashi go-lean crunch. the WHOLE box. with or without soymilk.
  • Iris - How's it going? on the 1 day binge free!

Leah - I've gone to bed early instead of bingeing, and felt cheated. I guess you have to pick your battles

Azure - Thank you! How was your day?

Sending everyone lots of
  • I caved in and had that cranberry sauce, about half a cup. I'm not going to stress about it, because:
    - it really wasn't much
    - I'm stopping the binge now, whereas before I would have kept going with anything in the house that was sweet.
    Instead, I'm going to go get a diet pop (I know it's not the greatest, but whatever) and later, I'll chew gum if I still want something.
    I'm stopping the binge because I want to feel good tomorrow when I dress up for dinner with my friend. Plus, I promised myself the other day that if I didn't give in and eat leftover pumpkin pie, I could have a muffin for breakfast tomorrow. I want to feel like I earned my muffin.
    Have a good night!
  • Penelope - congrats on stopping before that turned into a full-blown binge! enjoy your muffin, you HAVE earned it. =)

no cereal for me... the ridiculousness of going to the store to get it just to binge on, especially when i'm as short on money as i am... anyway i'm SO SO SO glad i didn't do it.

best to all and good luck tomorrow!
  • thanks for the will power just_a_dreamy1, well the good thing was you didn't binge AND you got a lot of sleep, so all is good

iriswhispers- cereal is my DOWNFALL. i can't just have one bowl. I either keep having more bowls or i HAVE to binge on something else. It's so weird! I've now finished all the cereal in the house so i am so not buying any more anytime soon!

The scales were kind to me this morning, so that's enough motivation for me to keep it up! Let's hope for a binge-free day today chicks! we can do this!
    Hello Ladies:
    I've never done this before, but I'm craving chocolate so badly right now--I'm slightly desperate. I know that I don't need it (especially since I've already had a rather unhealthy day) and I deserve to put better fuel into my system. So here goes...

I'm craving...

2 (normal size) 3 Musketeers Bars
    1 Snickers Bar
    Milk and Dark Chocolate M&M's
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake

Wishing you all a binge-free day!