What!? No Baseball?

You're on Page 9 of 18
Go to
  • Veggielover, your AV Classic.
  • WHY THANK YOU! It's too bad I couldn't fit J. Upton's upset face into it as well. I loved this caption when they called interference. You could tell Upton was pretty mad, meanwhile, poor Matsui was knocked over like a bowling pin.
  • Ennay: Good luck to the 'tribe'..they're going to need it!

Red Sox girl: That was an ugly game. Papellbon had a bad night. I just hope they can somehow work the rotation around Gagne..the less he shows up, the better!

Whichever team wins it, I hope they can play at high altitude
  • Quote: WHY THANK YOU! It's too bad I couldn't fit J. Upton's upset face into it as well. I loved this caption when they called interference. You could tell Upton was pretty mad, meanwhile, poor Matsui was knocked over like a bowling pin.
    Yeah, you can't really deliberately plow into a guy as unassuming as Kaz who also is so polite that he bows to the umps. But man, can he run (and easy on the eyes, too)
  • Quote: Papellbon had a bad night. I just hope they can somehow work the rotation around Gagne..the less he shows up, the better!
    You are so right. I just wanted to turn the tube off after I saw Eric Gagne. ugh ::shudder:

Quote: Yeah, you can't really diliberately plow into a guy as unassuming as Kaz who also is so polite that he bows to the umps. But man, can he run (and easy on the eyes, too)
    Oh, you just went right into my thoughts, didn't you???
  • Quote: Ennay: Good luck to the 'tribe'..they're going to need it!
    WHat was that again?

• cat fight
  • Quote: cat fight
    woof
  • 4th inning.............wish I would have put some $$$$ down on them about 20 games ago!
  • bottom of 7th right now, colorado leads 6-1.

And Matt Holiday totally surprises me at times
  • Rockies Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: bottom of 7th right now, colorado leads 6-1.

And Matt Holiday totally surprises me at times
    What surprises me most VEGGIE, is that he can score witout even TOUCHING the plate

Congratulations ROCKIE BABES!

Maybe you should have been praying for those damn Yankees REDSOX BABES GOOD LUCK TODAY!
  • rockies!
  • Tickets go on sale on monday and I will be in line...

I just can't believe it.

I hope Eric Byrnes enjoys his golf game today.
  • That was awesome! I stayed up way too late watching, but it was totally worth it!

My husband works with some guys who are going to stand in line at the Dugout for tickets, and they're going to try to get the max amount they can buy and we'll buy two from them. I know they're going by a lottery system, so who knows if we'll get them. Either way, it's very exciting.