For those that like to walk "with" Leslie...

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was at Wal-Mart today in the sporting goods section, and they now have Walk Away Your Waistline WITH the ab belt for only $12!! The belt alone sells for $20 on Leslie's site. Just wanted to let you all know.
  • Thanks Cassie! I hope our Wal-Mart has it. It is one of her dvds I have wanted to get
  • Does the ab belt really help with the workout?
  • wow thanks for the info. i will check and see if our walmart has it. :-)
  • Quote: Does the ab belt really help with the workout?
    I actually think it's called the Walk Belt...I get confused, lol. As for it helping with abs, I think that for me, it made sure that I remembered to keep my abs pulled into a "crunch" position while I was kicking, lifting legs, and so on. For the arms, it's pretty good, though I think I like the stretchie band better. The resistance on the belt is a bit light for me, so I end up making it tighter just like I do the stretchie.

Anyways, I hope you all have it at your wal-marts! Wal-Mart here always rotates a few fitness DVD's in the sporting goods sections, and I almost always find some of Leslie's back there...,.but they change them out frequently. They also have some Tae Bo and The Firm workouts.
  • Quote: As for it helping with abs, I think that for me, it made sure that I remembered to keep my abs pulled into a "crunch" position while I was kicking, lifting legs, and so on.
    That may be the reason why I don't feel it much when I kick and what not. I hardly pull my abs in as bad as it is.
  • Quote: That may be the reason why I don't feel it much when I kick and what not. I hardly pull my abs in as bad as it is.
    I'm the same way, I always forget to keep my abs tight. That's what the belt helped me with. I'm glad I found it for so cheap, because if I would have paid $20 for the belt AND another $20 for the DVD...I wouldn't have been too thrilled. LOL. For the price though, it's great.
  • How big does the belt get? Cause I got big hips. I wouldn't want to buy something that I couldn't fit.
  • I have a large tummy, and I'll admit it was a semi-tight squeeze. I don't know how many inches I am, but I'm apple shaped, so my tummy is larrrrge, lol.
  • Yeah, but you're smaller than me right now. I think my tummy is like 57" and it was the last place where I gained weight. I gained it everywhere but when I started to get past 250, my stomach got a bit bigger than it usually was. Hmm. I'm going to Wal Mart tomorrow. So I will have to check and decide then.
  • Blah, I was going to measure myself right quick so you could get a general idea, but my son is sleeping in my room and I can't find it..don't wanna make a bunch of noise looking, lol.
    I'll do it in the morning, maybe I can get on before you head out.
  • That'd be most excellent! Thank you. ^_^
  • No problem at all! I have an idea of where it is, so I'll jump on here and post it as soon as I can in the am.
  • It doesn't look like I'll be going to Wal Mart till like after 12 tomorrow.
  • I'll try to get it on before then! (sorry it took me so long, was tying up a paper for my ethics class)