Last Drink ~ What Is It?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Let's say for whatever reason you can have only one liquid to drink for the rest of your life. Let's, for fun, assume that ALL liquids are HEALTHY with 0 CALORIES ~

Of course mine would be MILLER GENUINE DRAFT BEER, even though I have switched to Heineken Light for calorie purposes...

WHAT WOULD YOUR DRINK OF CHOICE BE?
  • If there is a freezer, I would have to be boring and say water. For some reason, freezing cold water tastes better to me than anything else...even before I started this whole diet thing. Other than water, though, I'd have to say apple juice.
  • pinot grigio!
  • Water for me. It has no taste so I can't get sick of it
  • Tropicana Orange Juice !!!!!!!
  • A TALL, FROSTY A&W ROOTBEER, for sure!
  • Frozen margarita with an extra thick layer of salt.

Hmmm, edited to add that I re-read it. I thought you were asking what would our last drink be (you know, if we were dying tomorrow or something). If I drank margarita's the rest of my life, I'd be so drunk I couldn't walk. One has me really woozy. I guess I'd change it to MILK. Love that too and don't drink it much now due to the calories.
  • Coke Zero for me!
  • Do I have to choose just one

I have two favourites, no THREE ....

1. water
    2. red wine
    3. Corona with a large slice of lime
  • MUD SLIDES!!! OHHHHH BABY! But like was said earlier you would get tired of it....so water would be a second choice
  • Iced Tea -plain strongly brewed nothing added.Yum!

Although... if it were my last drink on earth I do love me some Wallaby Darned from the Outback (vodka, peach schnapps, champagne... in a frozen adult's slurpee). My favorite thing ever.
  • Mine would DEFINITELY be chai.
    Great question, btw.
  • THINGS GO BETTER WITH COKE!!
    SINCE YOU SAID IT HAS 0 CALORIES AND THE ONLY THING WE CAN HAVE FOREVER IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PURE, NON-DIET COCA-COLA. SOUNDS SO GOOD BUT I'VE GIVEN IT UP FOR HEALTHIER THINGS - BUT I'M ADDICTED FOR SURE!
  • Pure orange juice mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I never get tired of that stuff. If that wasnt available then FLAT rock shandy
  • I will say L&P love it