September ~ The ONE Reason I'm Staying On Plan Today:

You're on Page 10 of 28
Go to
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm worth it!
  • I am staying on plan because the darn scale doesn't want to move. Wednesday is my weigh in day and I would like to post a lose, but the scale doesn't want to cooperate with me.
    cheryl
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want a good weigh-in Tuesday. I've been seeing 170 and 171 on the scale, and I'd be pretty happy with either of those numbers!!
  • Because I made my mini goal today for the month!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Im certainly not gonna mess it up now.
  • I'm staying on plan today because it's weigh-in day and I'm officially out of the 300's!
  • Congrats on leaving the 300's!

I was on plan today because I must face the scale tomorrow, and because I feel terrible when I go OFF plan.
  • I am staying on plan today because my weight is plateuing, and I don't want it to stay this way. If I don't post a loss Wednesday, at least it wont be because I am off plan
    cheryl
  • Because I really, really want the results I see when I stay on plan. I have to keep telling myself this because it's getting tough for me and I know that I'll quit if I don't remind myself how good thin really is going to feel. I'm getting small tastes of that and I love it!
  • I'm staying OP today because my TOM started this morning. After going crazy all weekend because my weight is not going down, it was such a relief to see why! (It's a little early, so I was worried that the weight was just not budging because my body hates me.) Which means that if I stay OP, at the end of the week I should see a loss. I didn't cheat this weekend even though I was frustrated and craving chocolate, so there's no reason to start now. I have my fingers crossed for two pounds, but as long as it's lower than 213, I'll take it.
  • The 1 reason I am staying on plan today is because it's the 1st day of the last time!
  • Congrats Marine Princess!

I'm staying on plan today because I have a new mini-goal to meet.
  • I am staying on plan today because I am tired of tying my shoes on the side!!!! (Has anyone else noticed this phat-girl phenomenon? I can't bend straight over to tie my shoes so they get tied kinda off to the side....)
  • The one reason I'm staying on plan today is because this morning I discovered yet another yummy thing I can eat - Morningstar Farms veggie-based "sausage" patties are YUM!
  • Marseille, that is funny, I did notice doing that, it will change with weight loss.

I'm staying OP today because that is the only way the to get the weight off. It is coming off slow but it is coming off.
  • I am stayin on plan today because I cheated all weekend and my TOM is here and I woke up this morning to find my pants fitting me loser. I could kick myself, I am good for 7 weeks the one day I finally notice my hips shrinking I can't even enjoy because I I cheated...blah