40 more to go!

• I have been on the Atkins induction one week, and so far have lost 4 pounds. I am back to my pre-vacation weight of 176. My goal is to lose a total of 44 pounds by November 1st. On top of using Atkins, I have begun exercising one hour a day. Even though I've lost the 4 pounds, I am scared that I won't continue to lose weight. I guess the old familiar 176 is making me think this might be the end of the dieting road for me. I have a week to prove myself wrong.
  • Don't give up! You can do it! You're off to a good start so just keep moving forward, and don't get hung up on the numbers. Best of luck to you!

• Slow & Steady Weight Loss
    Two more pounds have left me! I have overcome the 176lbs. barrier! I am encouraged everyday to stay on Atkins through the checking of my ketone output. For everyone out there on Atkins, keep it up, so far it's working for me.

• Keep it up!
  • Congratulations Cluck32....With Determination & Discipline you will continue to lose....your hard work will give you great results!
  • Keep it up you can do it. Just think of the how much healthier you will feel exercising and losing the extra weight!