Cycle 1, End of day 3 update!

• I have to admit, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to stay on this diet. Honestly, this is longest I've stayed on a diet so far (sad, I know). But I am really seeing great results and I have more engery already! I've lost 3 lbs, and I am feeling more motivated than ever.

The only concern I have is that (while using fitday.com) I've noticed that I'm taking in less than 1000 calories a day. In fact I'm averaging around 750. I'm following the program as close as possible (sometimes I eat a salad instead of rice, and I have one serving of veggies instead of two) and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be taking in more calories.

Also! I bought some 100 calorie pack snacks, I didn't know if they were allowed, but I'm not having any negative effects....just one bar really ends the right before bed snack cravings.

Anyway, I just wanted to make a quick update and let everyone know that I love reading the posts on here and seeing the progress everyone has made...it really is an inspirtation!
  • Kasey, I just want to know. ..are you on Fat Smash, or Extreme Fat Smash?

If I am on program with FS, I take in around 13 t0 1500 calories, and I get 35 plus grams of fiber...it is such a healthy way to eat, there is no point in depriving yourself....plus, you may need to cut back on calories as you get closer to goal. Just a thought. I am glad you are pumped up to continue!!!

Mary
  • I'm on EFS, and I think I might up my calories a little bit. I mean, I'm never really hungry (except when I wake up) but I think it would be good to have a little more fuel for the fire. I have never been more pumped for a diet in my life, I think this is definately the program for me! Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!