Compliments Thread

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • Heather, you keep me honest and posting non-stop in c25k and that makes me not want to quit! You are so supportive of everyone over there, it's just awesome to have such a great cheerleader and model of how to keep on going!

and big time CONGRATS to saying goodbye to the 220s!!! you are doing awesome and i am so proud of you!
  • NightengaleShane, you have the most awesome sense of style. You always look so wonderfully bada$$ in all your photos! The photo of you next to your ticker is one of my inspiration photos.

Oh, even though she hasn't posted here yet, Aphil - I want to be you when I grow up. Except I think I'm older than you, so that might present a problem. Great body, great job, great everything else. You rock!
  • I'd like to send out a general compliment to everyone on this thread for being so positive and wonderful! What a great idea for a thread!

I just want to especially compliment Heather and cakses for their persistence in the C25K program -- you're both doing WONDERFUL! And Heather, I want to thank you again for the support you've given me and for how incredibly positive you always are -- I don't technically "know" you, I guess, but I can tell you're just a fantastic, beautiful person, and I'm glad you're part of my life!
  • Yay! Yay! Go everyone!

Sorry, the positivity is contagious...wonderful idea for a thread, OP

emily
    xxx
  • Quote: NightengaleShane, you have the most awesome sense of style. You always look so wonderfully bada$$ in all your photos! The photo of you next to your ticker is one of my inspiration photos.
    Awwww, thank you... all those compliments... you're going to make me bluuuuush and I'm quite flattered that my inspirational pic can be one of yours, too

I see you've been here since April and have already lost 33 pounds... that's awesome.

And, on an unrelated note, I love your screen name. It makes me giggle.
  • Just saw this thread

My first thought was yes...nightingaleshane- such style!

cakses and heather - awesome job on the running I am so impressed with your dedication and enthusiasm

LisaMarie - you I bow down and worship...you have jumped into this running thing with both feet and have made such amazing progress in such a short period of time! I think it took me 10 years to get from a 5K to a 1/2 mary.

Jay- well we follow eachother around alot so let me say I always like seeing you! (although I may join in the chant for pictures pictures)

ok...need to post because baby is waking up, will bbl with more!

LOVE this thread
  • 2 pages, go me!
  • ennay, you are a real inspiration to me! And I really enjoy your comments and insights.

I also want to post a compliment in advance for rockinrobin for her determination, her amazing success, and her wonderful heart.

Jay
  • JayEll i think you have done amazing in your weight loss!! Mine is only half of what you had to lose and I cant even imagine ever losing it all!
  • Thanks, Mark!

Jay
  • ha ha wow i dont know who to compliment , everyone is doing so well. . . congrats to all of you!
  • Quote: ha ha wow i dont know who to compliment , everyone is doing so well. . . congrats to all of you!
    wow, your stunning!
  • Quote: wow, your stunning!
    agree! gorgeous hair! smoky eyes. va va va voom!
  • ih8diets awesome thread idea!
    Everyone is so encouraging here. I'm a rather infrequent poster but I have learned a lot by reading everyone else's stuff. So hooray to everyone! LOL
    Jayell You are hilarious!
  • Quote: agree! gorgeous hair!
    That was my exact thought. I'd KILL for hair like that.