As of this morning

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am down 20 pounds. I have weighed myself on 3 different occassions and it's been 180 everytime. I won't count it until I see it again tomorrow though. Keep your fingers crossed that I hit the 170s next week!
  • That means if I want to hit 175 by the 18th I have to lose 2.5 pounds each week. I think I can I think I can.
  • Keep going! Don't give up! And don't mess up! You are getting good results!

Jay
  • WOohooo!! WTG!
  • Quote: I think I can I think I can.
    I know you can I know you can
  • Congratulations! Wow, it must feel great to be able to say you've lost TWENTY pounds!
  • YEA!!!

Kara
  • Way to go! It feels great doesn't it?
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! That's awesome.
  • I hoping for the 170s next week too. We can do it!! But...... if that scale isn't nice tomorrow don't let it get you discouraged. Sometimes I feel like my body (or the scale) knows when I'm about to lose more of those "important" pounds and it just makes me wait for it. But if it's not there tomorrow it will be very soon. I just try to be thankful for where I am now, because I NEVER thought I could make it this far.

2.5 pounds a week is totally doable and safe. That sounds like a good goal! Best of luck to you!

• Woohoooooo!! I know you can do it!!!! Keep going!
  • keep up the good work you are going so well. with the rest of your weight loss journey and reaching your goal.
  • Awesome job! Keep it up and I know you'll be 175 in no time!
  • Congrats! And you'll get fourth little red heart (one for each 5 lb. lost *grin*) too!! Love those :-)