Exercise Accountability -- July 2007

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • Forgot this ticker that I'm pround of, 12 lbs in about two months! Ok, I'll admit my starting weight was at night and lowest weight in the am, it it might really be 10 lbs... either way I'm thrilled!

• 1 hour of Aerobics WATP's Style
    30 minutes Strength training.

I feel good.
  • 31 mins treadmill (300)
    UBWO (135)
  • 19 mile bike ride (700 cals)

Went out for a ride with some very fit cyclist friends. My first time riding with others and my first time on a road bike (they lent me an old one of theirs). The route had lots of long, slow, gradual, interminable climbs instead of the short steep hills I usually ride. It kicked my butt but felt great! Now I'm starving and need my dinner
  • I did 65 min mixed cardio today...a cardio box, some jogging, etc.

Keep running out of time to do strength training, but WILL make time tomorrow. Period.
  • 31 minutes treadmillin' it.
    One hour of Dance Dance Revolution with my sister.
    Tossed 8 lb. medicine ball with my sister for 30 minutes.
  • 31 mins treadmill (300)
    LBWO (90)
  • 2-1/2 hour walk/jog with my little boy. He rode his new bike and I chased him to a local fishing pond and back. He's only 3 and 3 months, and he rode like a pro, everyone was amazed at this super athlete kid - on his way back after over two hours of peddling, he got off his bike and started jogging a few blockes. I guess he was preparing for a triathalon! Here I was buying a tagalong bike so when "he" got tired I'd bike and pull him on this bike with one wheel and pedals that would attach to mine... it was our first long jaunt with his bike and here I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up with him. 2-1/2 hours of walking felt good though...
  • I think it's really cute that you can add making love on the fitday! hehe...Anywho, that was my biggest activity today.
  • Okay, so I haven't posted here all week, I think, lol. But, I have walked everyday except Thursday. Was just a busy day for me. So I may walk Sunday which is usually my free day...we'll see.

Keep on truckin' ladies!
  • Yesterday - 60 min arms and abs
    Today - 60 min elliptical.
  • Alright, I haven't exercised in five days. Time to get back into it!

52 minutes - The Firm: Bootcamp
    30 minutes - Strength Training
  • 30 min fast walk, 20 min weights - down a few more pounds! Yahoooo...
  • 40 minutes - Treadmill
    40 minutes - Pilates
  • 14 mile bike ride (500 cals).

After doing that 19 mile ride on the road bike the other day, my heavy, heavy mountain bike was killing me. It's soooooo inefficient. I really, really want to buy a new bike.