Daily thread-Sat. June 30

• Ok, so there was a bit of overeating last night, but the scale still showed i hadn't gained this morning. Plan to keep up the diet even though it's the weekend and start exercising with the new resistance bands i got.

B: apple cinnamon cereal bar, diet coke
    L: few pieces of turkey
    D: dinner salad
  • Hello!
    Yeah, I've tried not to take much stock in the scale being up more than I wanted... but this morning it went up another .5. So I seriously need to buckle down. Of course, my weeky exercise regimen went from 2-3 days to maybe 1, so I'm thinking that's part of it? I can't possibly go to the Y during the day now, and at night I'm too tired. But I may need to suck it up and go at night anyways. I will go tomorrow morning.
    Today we are going to a picnic. Just what I need. I hope they have cut up veggies and fruit salad
    Good luck everyone!
  • Hello one and all

This is SATURDAY/will be Saturday -

B: 2 x crumpets with lowfat cream cheese (230)
    s: tin sweetcorn (165)
    l: potato with lowfat cheese (250)
    s: ice cream (200)
    d: potato with low fat cheese (250)

hopefully = 1095 calories approx

Will edit if I mess up. Have "gained" 3lbs in a week..wtf. Didn't overeat at all though..sigh..will keep on keepin' on.

EDIT - it WON'T be a total messup...1200 cals at 6.40pm isnt bad at all. Think Ill end up with about 1500 for today, which won't be bad at all.
  • I drank too much wine last night and really thought it would show on the scale, but nope. Same weight as yesterday! That is good!!! So far, no plans on eating. I slept in and have been too busy to think about food. I'm sure breakfast will be fruit (although I bought a really nice box of Kashi granola yesterday--a flavor I'd never seen before. I may have it with ff yogurt). Lunch is usually fast food on weekends. I don't know if I'll do that or not. Dinner, something grilled....
    Have a great day!