Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 06-30-2007, 09:03 AM   #1  
Failure Is Not An Option

S/C/G: 250/145/138

Height: 5ft6

Default Daily thread-Sat. June 30

Ok, so there was a bit of overeating last night, but the scale still showed i hadn't gained this morning. Plan to keep up the diet even though it's the weekend and start exercising with the new resistance bands i got.

B: apple cinnamon cereal bar, diet coke
L: few pieces of turkey
D: dinner salad

Last edited by thinnythighs; 06-30-2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: add on
thinnythighs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:39 AM   #2  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hello!
Yeah, I've tried not to take much stock in the scale being up more than I wanted... but this morning it went up another .5. So I seriously need to buckle down. Of course, my weeky exercise regimen went from 2-3 days to maybe 1, so I'm thinking that's part of it? I can't possibly go to the Y during the day now, and at night I'm too tired. But I may need to suck it up and go at night anyways. I will go tomorrow morning.
Today we are going to a picnic. Just what I need. I hope they have cut up veggies and fruit salad
Good luck everyone!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:17 AM   #3  

Hello one and all

This is SATURDAY/will be Saturday -

B: 2 x crumpets with lowfat cream cheese (230)
s: tin sweetcorn (165)
l: potato with lowfat cheese (250)
s: ice cream (200)
d: potato with low fat cheese (250)

hopefully = 1095 calories approx

Will edit if I mess up. Have "gained" 3lbs in a week..wtf. Didn't overeat at all though..sigh..will keep on keepin' on.

EDIT - it WON'T be a total messup...1200 cals at 6.40pm isnt bad at all. Think Ill end up with about 1500 for today, which won't be bad at all.

Last edited by CousinRockingChair; 06-30-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Amended foodlist
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

I drank too much wine last night and really thought it would show on the scale, but nope. Same weight as yesterday! That is good!!! So far, no plans on eating. I slept in and have been too busy to think about food. I'm sure breakfast will be fruit (although I bought a really nice box of Kashi granola yesterday--a flavor I'd never seen before. I may have it with ff yogurt). Lunch is usually fast food on weekends. I don't know if I'll do that or not. Dinner, something grilled....
Have a great day!
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote