Where do you lose it from first?

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • LoL @ the dreaded back fat . That's how I can tell I'm at my heaviest (right now); the horrible bra line back fat. I'd say that's first to go, then my boobs and thighs. My stomach and love handles are always the last. In fact, I don't even remember the last time I didn't have love handles. I think I must have been born with them, hehe.
  • It's weird how the weight comes off, maybe I am losing it in my thumbs or toes or something. Maybe my appendix lost 10 pounds, I dunno
  • I have only lost just shy of 8 pounds but I am taping everywhere too and keeping a record so I can really see where I came from and I am losing the most in my waist and upper thighs and right underneath my boobs, like where you would measure for the band size of a bra. Those are going down quite a bit. Everywhere else is a small or no change so far.
  • I gain all over and tend to lose a little bit from everywhere. This can be good and bad. Good because progress is being made, but bad because it seems slow when you're waiting to drop another size.
  • The first places I lost were my face, bust, and believe it or not...hands and feet. I had to drop a size in shoes and 2 sizes in rings. Sadly, I also had to drop a couple cups in bra sizes...and I was NOT wanting to lose weight there. Oh well. It goes where it goes. And my tummy, butt and thighs are always last to go.
  • Quote: the only reason i lost around my upper arm is because i had to have a surgery in the arm pit and the doctor pointed out the fact that he had "tighten" it up while he was in there LOL i told him he should have went hog wild and fixed my whole body
    Looooooool this made me laugh because I would have said EXACTLY the same thing to the Doctor... actually I prob would have got angry with him! lol.
  • I can't afford to lose anything from my boobs! lol