The five day Challenge Returns!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I didn't post yesterday but did well, if I do say so.
    I got up at 5:30 and rode my bike again for 2.5 miles and then ate my breakfast and went to work. At work we rearranged our desks (3 times!) and so I did a lot of furniture moving and climbing around to plug in cords all morning.
    When it came time for lunch (even though I packed mine) some coworkers wanted to go to a pizza joint that has a buffet and I went ahead and went with them. Although I know pizza is one of my trigger foods, I just had the salad (no croutons, bacon bits, crackers) and had my dressing on the side and dipped my fork in it. Then I had about 1/2 c. cottage cheese to go with that.
    I weighed in last night and am down 3.8 pounds. Woohoo
    For dinner I splurged a bit and had a grilled chicken fajita thing from Taco Mayo (not sure if it's a regional place or not, but similar to Taco Bell).
    I could feel myself wanting to slink back into old habits of eating just because it tastes good and wanted to eat, eat, and eat more, so I made me some fat-free sugar free pudding and ate it until I felt full.

I didn't calculate my points for yesterday, but will do that today when I have a spare moment.

This morning no exercise, but I did make my 3 days I challenged myself to and I'm going to try and get in some hiking this weekend if at all possible.

Good luck to everyone and I will report back again Sunday as I'm heading out of town for the weekend.

Dawnyal
  • Dawnyal

have a great trip!!! and way to go for doing so great!!!

I am ripping again too. i have been doing good but i am ready to drop, shed, destroy, discard some more pounds!!!!
  • 3.8 pounds Dawnyal?? that's incredible-if it were me I'd be bouncing off the walls!

I have stuck with my challenge but haven't lost weight. I know why though-I've been to three functions this week which of course involve eating and in my case overeating. It's a wonder I haven't gained 5 pounds!!

Maybe I should change my New Years Goal to maintaining instead of losing-I think that may be more realistic. We have three weeks so who knows?

Lorelei