Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2001, 08:00 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I didn't post yesterday but did well, if I do say so.
I got up at 5:30 and rode my bike again for 2.5 miles and then ate my breakfast and went to work. At work we rearranged our desks (3 times!) and so I did a lot of furniture moving and climbing around to plug in cords all morning.
When it came time for lunch (even though I packed mine) some coworkers wanted to go to a pizza joint that has a buffet and I went ahead and went with them. Although I know pizza is one of my trigger foods, I just had the salad (no croutons, bacon bits, crackers) and had my dressing on the side and dipped my fork in it. Then I had about 1/2 c. cottage cheese to go with that.
I weighed in last night and am down 3.8 pounds. Woohoo
For dinner I splurged a bit and had a grilled chicken fajita thing from Taco Mayo (not sure if it's a regional place or not, but similar to Taco Bell).
I could feel myself wanting to slink back into old habits of eating just because it tastes good and wanted to eat, eat, and eat more, so I made me some fat-free sugar free pudding and ate it until I felt full.

I didn't calculate my points for yesterday, but will do that today when I have a spare moment.

This morning no exercise, but I did make my 3 days I challenged myself to and I'm going to try and get in some hiking this weekend if at all possible.

Good luck to everyone and I will report back again Sunday as I'm heading out of town for the weekend.

Dawnyal
Old 12-07-2001, 01:13 PM   #17  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Dawnyal

have a great trip!!! and way to go for doing so great!!!

I am ripping again too. i have been doing good but i am ready to drop, shed, destroy, discard some more pounds!!!!
Old 12-08-2001, 09:51 PM   #18  
hot mom wanna be!

3.8 pounds Dawnyal?? that's incredible-if it were me I'd be bouncing off the walls!

I have stuck with my challenge but haven't lost weight. I know why though-I've been to three functions this week which of course involve eating and in my case overeating. It's a wonder I haven't gained 5 pounds!!

Maybe I should change my New Years Goal to maintaining instead of losing-I think that may be more realistic. We have three weeks so who knows?

Lorelei
Closed Thread