December Featherweights Ho Ho Ho

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Arrggh!
    I had a big long post and lost it. To put everthing in a nutshell, CONGRATS to those of you who are doing so well. I am just trying to maintain until after Christmas.

Big News - we are moving in with my mil who has Alzheimers, and my daughter who is getting married in March is taking over this house (and mortgage) We found out that she is expecting, and it's twins......this is very exciting. Her fiance is a real sweetie.

We will be moving stuff from now through the new year, so if you don't hear from me, know all is well. I will be back after the phone co. hooks up a line at the other house for the computer.

I hope all of you have a blessed and safe Christmas, and I'll be thinking of you.

Happy Holidays!!
    Jana
  • We'll miss you, Jana!
    Just checking in here and hoping everyone is holding their own. Want to wish all of my FW friends a very Happy Holiday!

Love,
    carree
  • Well, December is almost over, just one more day left and it will be 2002. I hope that the three of you had a wonderful holiday. Mine was wonderful, now it is time to settle in and get back on track!!

Let us hear from ya'll soon.

Ruth