Weekly Exercise 4/2 - 4/8!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • 3.1 mile run on the treadmill -- I did it in 34:00, which is my best time for that distance yet. Woohoo!

By the way, I get seriously red-faced when I exercise too. I'm very pale and I get soooo red and when I run on the treadmill I sweat like crazy. Not attractive!
  • I have been slacking in the exercise department. Tonight, I started back. I only did a 1 mile WATP video, but I did it - I did something. Now I just need to get back to my 3-4 days per week, instead of 1 time if I'm lucky.
  • I slacked this week too. Only 2 times so far, when my goal was 5. But I will exercise today and tomorrow to meet my goal.

Jennylou, that 1 mile may be just what you needed to get back into the swing!
  • I hope so, sexyrevealed!

Today I got up and did another WATP one mile - only it was a jog. Holy crap, that kicked my butt! The walks get my heartrate up and do challenge me, but I haven't felt this sore since I started doing the walks at the beginning! So, I think I'll throw a jog (or something else a bit more intense) into my workouts once a week or so.

I'm really aiming to do something at least 3 times per week. I'd like it to be more, but 3 times for a re-start is good. I'll add to it as I can.
  • Walked for 42 mins, burned 360 calories.
  • Did another WATPs video this morning! Yay.
  • Did Turbo Jam Turbo Sculpt and then the Learn & Burn... 56 mins, 527 calories.
  • 30 minutes - 4.68 miles on my elliptical this morning!
  • Did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster - 30 mins, 298 calories.

I would like to do more cardio later on today, maybe a WATP.
  • I did WATP 4 mile and 2 mile, so 6 miles today-792 cals
  • 30 minutes on my elliptical....today was 4.72 miles so I must have sped up a bit.