Exercise Accountability -- April

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • 50 min elliptical...lots of dancing at bachelorette party tonight.
  • Alrighty. I'm feeling much better today so I took myself off to the gym instead of just *vowing* to go to the gym. I did an easy 45 minutes walking on the treadmill at an incline. I'm not sure that my heart rate became signiificantly elevated, or that I burned a meaningful number of calories, but since I've been sick (and still have some lingering meningitis) I figured I could get away with an ok-it's-time-to-get-back-on-track-but-still-take-it-easy workout. I do feel a bit lightheaded, now that I've finished, so I think I did the right thing.

Tomorrow will be better!
  • baffled, I hope you feel 100% soon. Good job getting to the gym anyway, but make sure you take care of yourself!

I've been out of town for spring break since the 6th, so I have some catching up to do. I managed to squeeze in some exercise:

Fri, 4/6: nothing
    Sat, 4/7: 2.4 mile treadmill run
    Sun, 4/8: 4.8 mile run
    Mon, 4/9: nothing
    Tues, 4/10: 40 min walk -- VERY hilly -- in the mountains of Tennessee!
    Wed, 4/11: nothing
    Thurs, 4/12: 3.2 mile run
    Fri, 4/13: 3 mile run
    Sat, 4/14: nothing
    today: 45 minute step aerobics video
  • Alrighty! A *real* workout today!

45 mins elliptical.
    Worked my arms.

First real workout in 10 days and it feels fantastic! And now I get to eat lunch. Hooray!
  • Sat 04.14.07 = 6 miles - 56:26
  • 3.1 mile treadmill run
  • 2 miles dreadmill run
    chest and tricep
    swim 30 mins
  • 50 minutes weight training
  • Well, after 2 weeks of doing nothing but the occassiinal bike ride, all I could muster today was:

55 minutes of

and now I am pooped! It's so hard getting back in the grove after a couple of weeks of not.
  • 20 minutes running/walking on the treadmill at 10% incline.
    25 minutes elliptical.
    15 minutes half-hearted working of legs and back.
  • 5 mile run
  • Accountability for nothing. There is so much to do!

Gym tomorrow and a run either thursday or friday, both if i can swing it.
  • Nothing since Saturday, and that was only a silly game of tennis with my girlfriend... neither of us, of course, are tennis players, so that barely counts!

Ugh.. I have to get back on track tonight...

Amanda, aren't the wedding induced panic attacks and last minute details counted as exercise? Good luck getting through this week, can't wait to see wedding pictures by the way.. where are the bachelorette ones anyway?
  • This morning Legs and running on the dreadmill I was only able to last 25 mins. because of boredom... I hate the dreadmill
  • ok really fast:

Bachelorette:
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...2/IMG_0026.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...2/IMG_0028.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...2/IMG_0038.jpg

And I guess I forgot to post here for Monday...60 min elliptical. So if I go Monday, today, thursday, and friday, thats 4 times...not too shabby. If I don't...well...I'm sort of going to have to be over it.