Back from Holidays, Need loads of support

• Hi people, I feel really down with myself, back from holidays and feel real bad for wondering on the diet. Need to get back on the staight and narrow. Can't motivated myself, think I have got the blues cause am back home.
  • Shuxs... it is normal to be down after returning from a vacation. The "real world" is waiting for you. None of us want that. LOL

But ... you can and will get right back on the wagon again.
    Read and post in here as much as possible. I need that to keep me inspired.
    Don't get down on yourself. Focus on today only...not the long road ahead.....and it will get easier.
  • Thanks for the Support
    I know when I was on holiday I really didn't need to eat the rubbish that I ate, I think thats whats really getting to me. Am scared of going to the doctors incase I have put on lots, cause am on mad tablets to help with ma weight, but I never took them on holiday with me. I am just worried incase the doctor thinks am not really interested in loosing wait. The reason I never took the pills with me is that, if you take a lot of fat intake, the tablets makes the fat runs right out you , its so you don't cheat. Am just mad at myself for allowing me to do this.

Take care and Good luck

Am Rooting for use