Any pregnant ladies want to chat???

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • Mia, the 20th will be here before you know it!
  • hi everyone how are mommies and babies? i weighed today and im 237 im so depressed how the heck did i gain like 6lbs in one week! i have got to reevaluate what im doing wrong
  • Mia, I weighed myself today and was up 3lbs. I just feel so bloated and know that I am retaining so much water. Also I am constipated (TMI???) and I know this is effecting my weight. I did falter in my diet last night for dinner, but I did run for 30 minutes this morning. I have had a great day today so far, but DH and I are taking my mom out to dinner for Mexican and tell her about the baby...sorta a celebration so hold the chips and salsa and order sensibly...can you do that with mexican food?
  • i think you can lol im thinking of tacos tonight. I think thats my problem too the water retention im online now looking for maternity clothes and maternity scrubs its so hard to find it in plus size
  • hey girls! just wanted to say hi! im also due in november, this is my 3rd! hope to get to know you all soon!
  • Welcome Olivia!
  • thank you so much!!
  • hi olivia way to go on the weight loss
  • I had given up on this forum, came by, and saw alot of activity. Yeah! I'm Lisa, pg with #7. I got my amnio results this week and all is well, so I'm feeling good. I have my weight on ignore though.
  • hi lisa! #7 wow this is my 7th also im hoping for a boy because i have 1boy and 5 girls
  • I love the cartoon Mia!
  • thanks i got it from here http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/cartoons/cartoon5
    its funny
    where is robsia?
  • well everyone i gained 4lbs i think im gaining to much too soon
    someone please help
  • Mia, are eating healthy meals and still getting in some exercise? If you are doing this try speaking to your doctor...could you be having twins?

I know that my scale was scary this morning, but it is because I way overindulged this past weekend with the Easter holiday. We told the family and everyone kept putting food in front of me and I ate it. Today I am back to my healthy eating and exercising!
  • im starting to wonder about the twin thing my mom has 2 sets

well im off to north carolina until saturday so i may not be on much