Cyber Purgers VI (Waring: binge confessions)

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Sassy - I'm so sorry for the passing of your grandpa! I totally understand overeating at a time like this - not saying it's healthy, just saying I understand it. Hopefully after the service is over and you get back to your normal routine, the loss will be easier to cope with. In the meantime, let me know if you need anything.
  • JANE! Just now saw this! lol...........
    Quote: Sassy - I'm so sorry for the passing of your grandpa! I totally understand overeating at a time like this - not saying it's healthy, just saying I understand it. Hopefully after the service is over and you get back to your normal routine, the loss will be easier to cope with. In the meantime, let me know if you need anything.
    Hi Jane. Sorry, I just read this, totally forgot I posted here. I guess I tried to "block it out" how bad I did. But yeah I am beginning to feel more like myself now. I even had a dream lastnight that I was THIN and looked good and FELT wonderful! I think it was a sign to say, "hey lady, you CAN do this! Just believe in yourself!" lol.

Big