Poll: what three foods...

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: LOVE ANGELOS! for all kinds of "crappy" food...for you anyway I had a job on the beach a few months back...ate there everyday for a week! Had my fix!!

Getting HUNGRY!!
    EZ - You let me down!! Rubios!! Oh my god, it doesn't even come close to Wahoos. Find your closest Wahoos and go! There are a few in San Diego and they are all over OC.

You do have to try Colimas. It is awesome. Bronco is pretty good too, they are one of the few places that offer tripa tacos mmmm tripas (talk about bad for you).

I don't think the one I'm thinking of is Acapulco, I thought it started with an M or something but who knows.
  • 1. Pizza
    2. Cheddar cheese
    3. Pringles potato chips
  • Quote: EZ - You let me down!! Rubios!! Oh my god, it doesn't even come close to Wahoos. Find your closest Wahoos and go! There are a few in San Diego and they are all over OC.

You do have to try Colimas. It is awesome. Bronco is pretty good too, they are one of the few places that offer tripa tacos mmmm tripas (talk about bad for you).

I don't think the one I'm thinking of is Acapulco, I thought it started with an M or something but who knows.

AH~HA! Nelie, I think maybe you are thinking of Marieta's...it is in restaraunt row in S.M. and another one by the back gate of Pendelton and Libby school. Very good too! Too funny, Angie and I usually go out on Friday's but tonight after she got done with her run she says "Well, what about dinner?" I say anythings fine with me but after posting on 3FC I feel like Mexican food. She says, hey since I'm beat tonight and don't want to put on make-up, is it OK to do BRONCO TACO?....humm OH YEA! She usually doesn't want to eat there...but will crave the taquitos from time to time!! Lucky day for me. Never had tripas. Have a good week-end, Gary
  • Quote: Pad Thai is soooo yummy! I prefer shrimp though...

EZ~ I LOVE the sawdust festival! I buy the season pass cause it's like $10 and one visit is $7 and I'll go like 3 times a week all summer! All the art galleries are great, my mom loves Kinkade but I like Wyland more.
    My daughter is almost 24, but when she was 12 I took her to Laguna Beach for the day for her birthday. We went to Wyland's and she became fascinated with his art. We made a wall in her room look like the beach with sand, shells dolphins etc. A big MEMORY day for us! Have a great week-end, Gary
  • NELIE ~ I am all over O.C. from time to time with work and S.D. too. I have never heard of WAHOOS...I'll look better from now on!
  • 1.) Sausage or chipped beef gravy with biscuits
    2.) Outback's Sidney Sinful Sunday
    3.) French fries and ranch sauce
  • oooh. Ranch Dressing... now there is an evil that should be banished, and yet I always keep coming back for more.
  • The most evil part is that is tastes good on everything fried. =( And salads, too.
  • this is disgusting, but i like to put ranch on my western bacon cheese burger. ew!!! and lets be honest, it's usually a double.

no wondering WHY I'm fat over here. lmao.
  • But bacon and cheese and ranch go so nicely together. XD

No wondering why I'm fat, either.

• You girls are hilarious.

Fortunately, I hate ranch dressing with a passion. DH's cousin mixes it with her mashed potatoes.