So, what's for dinner tonight? FEBRUARY

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Large salad with ww couscous, cheddar cheese, and turkey breast added to it.

Eggplant - that is one I haven't tried to do anything with yet.
  • Mahi mahi on the grill with lemon pepper and a large salad with lots of vegetables.
  • Mushrooms, onion, garlic and scallops sauteed in broth over spaghetti squash.....and it was DELICIOUS!!! I also had a cup of tropical fruit too.
  • Mrs. Quadcrew that DOES sound delish.

I am about to have a 3 oz piece of salmon, baked with spices and topped with a broiled sliced tomato with green beans on the side
  • whole wheat pancakes,
    vegetarian sausages
    banana-mango salad
    milk to drink

(bacon for the carnivores in the house. I don't have to eat it.)
  • Left over mexican casserole, which is black beans, red beans, shredded chicken, diced tomatoes, green chilis, brown rice and all stewed together and then baked, topped with salsa

raw spinach and red cabbage salad with peas
  • Whole wheat spaghetti with tomato sauce and turkey italian sausage. Leftovers from the freezer....it's piano lesson and track practice night after volunteering at the school all day. No time to cook!

Bran muffin for dessert.
  • Chicken breasts baked with roasted red pepper and reduced fat mozzarella cheese, steamed broccoli, and brown rice pilaf.
  • Tonight's dinner will be spaghtetti squash. I will make a sauce with sauteed onions and mushrooms and Morning Star Farm Crumbles (it's a soy based veggie ground beef) and marinara sauce. I can hardly wait.
  • Flank Steak marinated in reduced sodium soy sauce, garlic and rice vinegar, salad and veggies.
  • Stirfry of lean pork tenderloin, broccoli, carrots, asparagus, and bell pepper, with this spicy ginger miso sauce i found, served over brown and wild rice.

Tomorrow - yellow bell peppers stuffed with ground turkey breast, brown rice, shredded zucchini, chopped tomato, and small amounts of parmesan and 2% cheese, baked until golden, with a side salad.
  • Tonight will be sauteed onions, spinach, mushrooms and chicken breast strips cooked with lots of garlic.
  • Quote: Tonight will be sauteed onions, spinach, mushrooms and chicken breast strips cooked with lots of garlic.
    Yum! I love onions sauteed with mushrooms. I've never considered throwing spinach in there....I've got to add that to next week's menu!
  • I love spinach it's tasty and oh so healthy. I try to throw it in as often as possible.

I'm making a big pot of chicken soup to freeze. So I will be having a piece of the chicken breast. Along with a 1/2 of a small sweet potato and parsnip that cooks in the soup as well.
  • I am roasting a chicken, green beans with lemon and garlic, and parmesan couscous.