Hi everyone! New here!!

• Hi everyone, im new around here... My name is Emily and I am 23 years old.. I live in Mississippi with my husband Nick and our two children Connor (11 1/2 months) and Zoey (1 1/2 month) (they are 10 months to the day apart ).. So that means yes I was pregnant for almost two years! And believe you me, it did a number on my body... Tobe honest with you, i came to this site to get a counter, but then i started to look around and you all seem so nice, helpful and supportive of each other... SO I had to join in... I would love to help motivate and encourage people, and will also need it to reach my goal!
  • You've found a wonderful place! Welcome.
    Have you gone looking around much? we can help you find some threads to post in regularly. Accountability is sooo important.
  • Not real sure where to start posting but i have been browsing around a little...Thanks for the welcome!
  • People "click" into certain threads for lots of reasons ... similar eating plans, similar exercise plans, family situations, age ....
    Just ask, you'll get lots of help, I'm sure.
  • I know you'll love this forum and all of the people in it. I joined back in Feb. 2005 and only ended up coming here a couple of times. Just 2 weeks ago, I "re-joined" and now I come here many times a day. If you have questions, comments, concerns, victories, stories, need encouragement, or want to give encouragement....this is a great place to do it!

Welcome aboard!

PS, my kids are 12 months and 11 days apart - I understand about the being pregnant for 2 years thing..... OYE!

Julie