Weekly Weigh-In: Jan 8 - Jan 14

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I didn't see a thread yet, so I'll start us off.

Down 2.2 for the week.
  • Ok, I know the first week is always insane and 99% of the loss is water weight,but I'll take it!
    down 7 lbs.
    Wonder what it would take to get another 7 next week. 40 hours at the gym instead of work probably.
  • lost .6 I'm hoping for a full pound next week!
  • I'm down 4.5 pounds.
  • I started last Tuesday; since then I'm down 4.8 pounds. (And I'm in full-blown premature menopause! So how proud am I??? )

Congrat's fellow loozahs -- BEAUTIFUL DAWNYAL!!! It's sooooooo good to see you! on the 4.5-pound loss, and on the birth of your little guy! (Not necessarily in that order. )
  • Good job everyone!

My weigh in day is on Thursday. Hopefully I can join you all in the loss.
  • Great job everyone!
  • I'm down 12.5 lbs my first week! Woohoo! I always lose like crazy in the first 2 weeks.
  • Down 6 pounds. Love these early weeks!
  • Quote: Very disappointed - I'm down 1 1/2 lbs.
    Disappointed? You're down, arne't you? I'll be aiming for 1-2 pounds a week from here on out. Slow and steady wins the race. Congrats on your loss!
  • WOOHOO!!! for all of you that are down this week...

I can't say the same for me... I'm 2 pounds.... I totally blew it last week...it's like I was trying to eat everything in the house!!! Well, we're back in school this week...so hopefully that will help.

Reba
  • I'm down 3.4 this week. I'll take it. Congratulations on all the losses this week!

Reba - Everyone has reasons for not keeping to plan and you just have to tell yourself that you're going to be better. If you haven't already done so try to figure out why you blew it - learning from these slips will help you deal with it the next time it rolls around. Good luck this week!!
  • Quote: Disappointed? You're down, arne't you? I'll be aiming for 1-2 pounds a week from here on out. Slow and steady wins the race. Congrats on your loss!
    You're 100% right. I most certainly shouldn't have written that. A loss is a loss and I'll most certainly take it. I am embarassed that I wrote that, it was a real downer and I had no place posting it on this website. My apologies. Please forgive me.

This much I can tell you with 100% accuracy - you ladies have all done AWESOME!!!! What a great week you've all had.
  • Down 3!