Game: Make a Wish

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Here is a game that I have seen on other boards and it is really fun to play.

Rules:

The first poster posts a wish, such as "I wish I won $1,000,000 in the lottery." The next poster grants the wish, but then says something that happens to make the wish a terrible one.

For instance, in reply to the $1,000,000 wish, they would say, "Granted. You win the lottery, but the only payout option is $1.00 per month for 1,000,000 months."

After you grant the previous wish, you make a new wish at the end of the post, and the next poster does the same thing over again

I will start....

I wish that I had a new car.
  • Poof!!

You now have a new car!!!

Unfortunately, the company you work for is out-sourcing and you'll be laid off effective Friday. So much for that $500 payment!

I wish.....

I wish I could eat all the chocolate I wanted without gaining weight.
  • Cheryl,
    Your wish is granted. You may eat all the chocolate you want without gaining weight. But you've suddenly been afflicted with the worst case of acne of anyone you've ever known.

I wish...

I wish all of my debts were erased.
  • Alinnell, I thought you may have killed the thread, but I came up with something:

Poof! No debt! As a result, you have nothing on which to base a FICO score, therefore you have no credit rating and need to build one before you can get a loan to buy that cool new convertable, or home, or lake home, or what-have-you.

I wish ... that I wasn't 5'11", but was a sleek, small-boned 5'8".
  • poof, you are a sleek small boned 5-8, but that is because your tiny bones have osteoporosis and you shrank 3 inches because you have a hump.

I wish my house was clean and organized
  • Poof! Your house is now clean and clutter free.

Unfortunately, you need to go to the grocery store and you can't get your car out of your messy garage!!!!

I wish I had a 6-pack (of abs).
  • Boy, I am glad you guys like the game

Granted! You have a 6-pack of abs, but the belly jelly that used to be there is now residing in your behind. lol

I wish I could be more outgoing.
  • poof..you are now VERY outgoing...which makes you tomorrow's guest on Jerry Springer.

I wish I could run an 8 minute mile
  • Poof! You can now run an 8 minute mile. But you ran so fast that you realized you forgot to wear pants and are running down the street in your underwear!

I wish I could meet a great guy.
  • Poof - you meet a great guy, 15 minutes before he is about to board a plane on a 5 year mission to antarctica

I wish ...I could get a full nights sleep
  • poof! You are granted a great nights sleep and to your amazment you sleep past your alarm, you are late for work and have been docked two hours pay!

I wish my bathroom would clean it's self... ( I hate cleaning the bathroom)
  • lol I am a SAHM..could I please sleep past my alarm? Where is the downside?

poof your bathroom cleans itself...well...really it gets cleaned by bathroom trolls who watch you while you pee.

I wish was completely caught up with everything on my to do list.
  • Poof* you are completely caught up on your to do list. So you rip the page out of your notebook to throw it away and find a whole other page of to-dos!

I wish it was summer already!
  • Poof! It's already summer... but you stayed out in the sun too long and forgot your sunscreen. Hello Lobesterville.

I wish I never had to work again.
  • you never have to work again because you are on permanant disability. painful disability

my husband wishes for practical cold fusion energy technology to exist (I couldnt think of a wish....see why we dont let too many men play?)