New Year's Day Chat - 2007!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • --Good evening! I'm another newbie -- I've been visiting and enjoying all the posts. You all seem to be such an encouragement to each other. I hope you will let me join in from time to time. I cannot get on very often because I teach 4th grade -- and Christmas break is now officially over ... boohoo!

Also have to compete with my youngest son for the computer -- and my husband. Bill and I are doing the SBD because of his health probs -- and because I don't want any problems with MY name on them!!! I have many pounds to get rid of, and would appreciate any help!

Thanks, Barbara
  • Kiko, sadly yes, 6:30 is sleeping in. I'm up at 5:00 on weekdays...kids at 6:00. They have yet to learn the luxury of not having to get up on weekend/holiday mornings. Of course, in a few years I'll probably be yelling at them to get their lazy butts out of bed. In any case, they made up for it by going to bed just after 7:00 tonight.

Had a great day aside from half a roll of tp down the toilet and a lost plunger. I may have to start locking the bathroom doors before getting on the elliptical. Tomorrow, I'm going to work to get a break!!