South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #16  
Barbara

S/C/G: 272/260/170

Height: 5'10"

Talking

--Good evening! I'm another newbie -- I've been visiting and enjoying all the posts. You all seem to be such an encouragement to each other. I hope you will let me join in from time to time. I cannot get on very often because I teach 4th grade -- and Christmas break is now officially over ... boohoo!

Also have to compete with my youngest son for the computer -- and my husband. Bill and I are doing the SBD because of his health probs -- and because I don't want any problems with MY name on them!!! I have many pounds to get rid of, and would appreciate any help!

Thanks, Barbara
Old 01-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #17  
on my way to fabulous

S/C/G: 239/218.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Kiko, sadly yes, 6:30 is sleeping in. I'm up at 5:00 on weekdays...kids at 6:00. They have yet to learn the luxury of not having to get up on weekend/holiday mornings. Of course, in a few years I'll probably be yelling at them to get their lazy butts out of bed. In any case, they made up for it by going to bed just after 7:00 tonight.

Had a great day aside from half a roll of tp down the toilet and a lost plunger. I may have to start locking the bathroom doors before getting on the elliptical. Tomorrow, I'm going to work to get a break!!
Closed Thread