TBL "New Year/ New You" - Red Team Chat

You're on Page 15 of 53
Go to
  • Yes, I will be posting who has lost the most and what the team as a whole has lost. Most likely I will post Monday night or Tuesday morning these results.
  • Good morning!
    Hi, Red Team!

I had a good day again yesterday. I got in my yoga and dog walk but missed my cardio...but some days will be like that. Tuesday I took a salsa class at the gym after a short gym bike jaunt. Usually I just stick to that bike, so this was an adventure for me. I survived! I marched when it was too complicated or strenuous, but I did it all.

Who was asking about music? How about Cher? That girl stays fit dancing to her own music on stage. Whatever I have in my collection is a good candidate for me. I listen to tinkly atmospheres type for writing and yoga, too, but it's a different motivation.

It's raining here, so I will wait to walk the girls. Time for work, anyway.

Kick you-know-what today!

choosie.
  • Good Morning Ladies!

A honest answer i would like to have... "Is my sig TOO big?" I will
    tone it down, PLEASE let me know!

I wont be in chat until 8:30pm (EST). Hopefully DD wont have to much
    homework tonight. She has martial arts & Dance class tonight.

See Y'all Soon..

• GetHealthy - You are SO funny!!! GO RED GO!!!

Cheers!!
  • I've been pretty quiet in this thread, but wanted to send a to Jen and Christina.

I've not done diddly as far as working out goes this week, but yesterday I joined the little workout center at work, so today I'll be going down there for a toning class.

Hope to be adding to our loss numbers soon!
  • Good morning ladies! Okay I am going to be honest you all check in so regular that I am getting lost in the posts. I am trying to keep up though. It makes me so happy to see how eager our team is to do this and support each other. I myself could use a little kick in the rear. I still have not got my eating totally under control. My M-I-L made not homemade fudge but homemade carmel and I have yet to stop eating it. I told my husband last night that if he did not take the rest to work it was going in the garbage. I am happy to report that the carmel is gone and I did shop so I am stocked with good food in the house. I made it to the gym for the first time this year yesterday and did my weights at home. I have to admit it felt really good getting back to exercise. I just need to get my eating to fall in line and I will be rocking and rolling. I have my meals planned today though so that should really help. I like I am sure everyone here wants to just be done with this. I have been losing weight for almost 2 years now and although this time I am doing it the right way and its staying off it is a long and very impatient journey for me. Anyway I hope you all are doing good with your plans and I can't wait to see how are numbers compare to the blue teams this week!!!
  • Hi Everyone!

I toned my siggy down some, a little better? Ok, I'll be back tonight!

((((Hugs to All))))

Dee
  • Good morning.

Off to the gym and running late.

Have a great day everyone.
  • Hey everyone. It has been a busy day but I will be here at 8 tonight. Looking forward to it.
  • ooo ooo I want to come to the chat!

I have class tonight but I'd be interested to come if I get out in time.
  • on the first day of class?
  • All the better - they won't even know you are missing...
  • To get to this chat, I need everyone to make me a friend on their Yahoo messenger. That way I can invite you into a group chat. My username is Karebearschris.

I am looking forward to chatting with everyone in real time.
  • Woohoo!

I cant wait for chat. Well, i guess we cant talk about the blue team
    Hee Hee

I'll most likely be there on time. Too much homework for DD tonight.

Bye,
    Dee
  • I'll have to download yahoo when I get home.... I only have aol and myspace. :P

No talking about my blue team!