Prayers for Sarah

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Please check out Sarah's blog, if you are a regular 100lb Clubber than you know who I mean. She has relapsed and going for a procedure on Monday. Hopefully she'll log on and let us know how it goes but I wanted to get the prayers and positive vibes going ASAP.

Good luck Sarah, we'll be thinking of you and praying hard.
  • Oh. Crap. Thank you for posting this. I'm behind on my reading and didn't know it. You're in my prayers, Sarah -- you and Lorrain both!
  • Sarah , my thoughts and prayers are with both you and Lorraine! Keep us posted at 3FC! You know you have all of our support!
  • After all Sarah has been through - that's hard. Sarah - hang tight girl. You are strong and get through anything!

Dana
  • Where do I find the blogs? I have to say, I don't know Sarah or the situation you are referring to, but I do know about loss, fear and sadness. I wish her the best.

Elaine
    241/240/130
    Start: 6/20/06
  • Sarah, lots of positive vibes, thoughts and prayers to you and Lorraine. Stay strong - we're all here for you

~Dee
  • It had been a while since Sarah posted so I was wondering where she had gone. My prayers are with you, Sarah.

DNR
  • I'm thinking of you and Lorraine.
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Sarah, you're in my thoughts and prayers as well.
  • Sarah, My thoughts and prayers for you and Lorraine as well! I wish you both strength.
  • Sarah and Lorraine.....I am so sorry.

If there is anyone in this world who can take all the crap that life throws, it is the two of you.

I'm so sad to hear this news, but you are stronger than anyone I know and you can make it through anything that this life can dish out.

I am sending all my prayers , healing vibes , positive thoughts and all the love in my heart

Another round of *** kicking begins

Love you

Linda
  • Sarah ~ positive thoughts and prayers from here too for you and Lorraine.
  • Thanks for posting this Jen. She must have just updated becuase I checked it recently!

to you Sarah and your dear Lorraine. This is terrible news. But I know you will get through. You are a strong woman and such an inspiration. We are here for you 100%.

• Quote: Where do I find the blogs?
    Here is a link to lessofsarahtolove's blog: http://journeytobabeland.blogspot.com/

You'll be in my prayers and thoughts, Sarah. So sorry you are going through this.