Make a Plan and Stick to it for Monday May 1st!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Those who fail to plan, plan to fail. Tomorrow is not only the first day of a new week, but it's also the first of a whole new month. And one with generally wonderful weather to boot! There's still lots of time today to prepare. Most of us still could run to a store if we needed to.

What are you going to do tomorrow? Food? Exercise?
  • My sentiments exactly. I am 210 and joined WW but keep eating compulsively. I want to set up a week of 26-31 point days so I am going to search for some ideas.
  • Okay, finally made my grocery list for the week so I know what's for dinner tomorrow

B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - 2% Greek yogurt with 1 tbs honey, 1 cup blackberries

L - friend and I are going to Chipotle - veggie burrito bol, white rice, black beans, tons of pico, salsa, tons of romaine, half the guac

S - tall non fat sugar free latte

S - mango

S - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, baby carrots, orange pepper strips, sugar snap peas)

D - quinoa/black bean/sweet potato quesadillas. 2 whole wheat tortillas, lots of salsa
  • I've thought about it too and have packed my lunch while I made supper.
    Breakfast, my shake-mixed fruit, psyllium, egg whites and whey protein
    Snack-yogurt, cottage cheese and blueberries
    Lunch- cottage cheese, salad, maybe tuna
    Supper- salmon, salad and the college boy's choice of vegetable
    more snacks and/or dessert- yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal, baby carrots

My goal for May is to get my heart rate up for 20 minutes 6 days a week so I should do that too.
  • Susan -- Do you put your eggwhites in your morning shake raw? I did that once and had the WORSE gasssssss ...

Great thread Susan, you always have good ideas ... I've got to get crackalakin' for the summer ... I tried some summer clothing this afternoon and some were a tad tight!

Tomorrow will be a difficult one because I am taking my parents up to Ottawa for an appointment but I'll do my best...
    M1 -- my usual oatmeal and eggwhites
    M2 -- chicken and salad at St. Hubert
    M3 -- Leftovers from tonight, salmon and squash...
  • Gas? What gas? You've been talking to my family, haven't you?
  • Quote: Gas? What gas? You've been talking to my family, haven't you?
    NOOOO the smell, the smell .........
  • I had to give up my home made hummus. It was...deadly.
  • I'm always DEADLY!!!
  • here's what i have in mind for tomorrow, back to work for me so the b-fast and lunch are all packed and ready.

b- fiber1 cereal, skim milk, banana, coffee
    s- cut up watermelon
    l- smart ones santa fe rice and beans, cucumber and tomato salad, grapes
    s-ff yogurt
    d- pork loin, mashed potatoes, salad
    s- rice cakes, fruit, green tea

have a wonderful first day of May everyone!!
  • Hi everyone!!

I did grocery shopping yesterday and the house is full of fruit, brown rice and vegetables.

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean; skim milk; 1/2 banana
    Snack: granola bar
    Lunch: not sure cause i have lunch with the boss, but i know we are walking to Canyon Cafe and they have lots of good choices there.
    Snack: apple
    Dinner: brown rice; veggie mix; serving of ham

Exercise: 2 mile running on treadmill; 45 min of weights
  • so for i think 2 days this week i went over my calorie limit so i didnt weigh myself for a few days then today i weighed myself again and i weighed 125.5, so i actually lost 1lb since at least 5 days ago when i had last weighed myself.
    b-carnation instant breakfast
    l-apple and some cheesey crackers with peaunut butter in the middle
    s- 100 calorie pack thin crisps and yogurt or sherbet
    d- chicken
    s- apple sauce

exercise: run or walk at least 1/4 mile, 30 minute pilates video, and 1hr dance class
  • Not totally sure about tomorrow yet but this is my best guess:

B- quaker instant flavoured oatmeal; frozen strawberries; banana
    S- coffee with fat free french vanilla cream and a small bit of sugar
    L- salad probably with shrimp and fat free italian dressing; orange
    S- fat free yogurt and cheerios mixed
    D- lean cousin (for sure! I have had the written down for days and never had one yet) - if the boyfriend is not working I will have something else

Water- 3+ liters
    Exercise- 30min (5min walk, 25min jog) and/or might try my new pilates set (will probably be none is boyfriend is not working)

I did a bit bad this weekend. This morning at 1:30am my boyfriend and I had some pizza and I had a low fat fruit bar from startbucks this afternoon (only 1.5 grams of fat but not sure about calories).

I did start jogging on my treadmill this weekend. I used to do an hour walking but I cut it down to 30 min and try and make 25 of it jogging. I manged to do 10 min today without stopping! I have never done that in my life - and the only reason I had to slow down was because my lower legs get sore. I need to get better runners.
  • I didn't see this until today....today is a low cal day...so..

1 2 eggs
    2 saled w/ ham, lettuce, egg...lemon juice for dressing
    3 3 meatballs on more lettuce-saled fixings, cucumber and such....

(my hubby is making meatball subs for dinner, this may not hold out...LOL)
  • HUH...OK...I just re-read the title to the thread...I am sicking to it!!!!

(I have not told him of my plans on dieting yet, as many times as I stopped and started diets I think he out lose it...LOL.....he's very loving and supportive, but it does wear on him sometimes and I see it.....ok..back to food plans....