Points for Smirnoff Ice / Hard Lemonades?

• Anybody know the points for any of these lemon-flavored malt beverages?

No info re: calories found on the labels or boxes in supermarket.

Thx,

Jane
  • I seem to remember seeing in an article in a UK diet magazine that Smirnoff Ice has 225 calories, no fat no fiber (the UK has had Smirnoff Ice for far, far longer than we have, I was drinking it all last year! ). Hard Lemonade I don't know about. Hooch is...125, or 160, no fat no fiber. Can't remember which, sorry!
  • Jane,

I recall a thread on this a while back where someone reported these being 5 pts apiece. I'll pull it up if I can find it.
  • Wow!
    Thanks, guys! I guess I'll use it as an occasional treat "out" (in a restaurant) rather than bringing it into the house. It was good, but I'd rather "spend" 5 points on something chocolate

Jane
  • Both Mike's and Doc Otis are 5 points per 12 oz bottle!

Thanks for the info on the Smirnoff!
  • Pulling up, here you go!
  • Hey there... almost hate to add my 2 cents worth, but I remember my leader telling my meeting in the summer (much to our chagrin) that Mike's Hard Lemonade was 7 points. She didn't provide the nutritional info for it so we couldn't work it out for ourselves, so it could be wrong... Let's hope...

Christine
  • They are 5 points I called the company and go the nutritional information I have it somewhere but I can't find it now.