Welcome to the World... Elijah James!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I see some of you realized I was gone... and for good reason:

Elijah James arrived early on Tuesday, Feb 8 - 10:03am. He weighs 8 lbs 8 ozs and is 20 inches long. Delivery went really fast! I got to the hospital at 7:20am and he arrived just after 10. So - no drugs for me.

I just got home this afternoon... I will try and get pictures for tomorrow along with more details of his birth. He is perfect - and such a good boy. I feel really good - just tired!

Thanks to all for your support this past 9 months!!

Dana & Eli
  • OMG! OMG! The tears are just running down my face! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Congrats Dana!!!

Have some rest and enjoy good times with your little family
  • Congratulations-Happy to hear that you and little Elijah are doing well!!
  • Congratulations, what exciting news! Can hardly wait to see the pics
  • Yahhh!!!! Yes we had noticed you were gone!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Can't wait to new pics!!
  • Congratulations.... I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!! Whooooooooo
  • Congratulations! Glad to hear you are both doing well. Take care of yourself and we can't wait to see the pics.
  • Congratulations Dana and welcome to the world Elijah. Looking forward to hearing about the birth and seeing pics of the new arrival.
  • Congratulations Dana!! We kind of figured something was up. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about it and especially see some precious baby pictures to ohhh and ahhh over. Get some rest and update us when you can.

Beverly
  • Sheesh! That is one big kid! I'm glad he came early!
  • Congratulations on your big, healthy, baby boy! Can't wait to see photos!
  • Congratulations Dana! I'm glad you and baby are doing great. Can't wait to see pictures.
  • Congrats to you, your hubby and "big sis" Sara!! I'm so glad it was a quick and safe delivery. I'm really looking forward to seeing the wonderful new addition to your family.

Note to Eli - Mummy needs some rest and recovery time, so keep being a good boy, li'l sweetie!
  • Welcome Elijah
    Dana,

Congratulations on your bundle of joy!