OK.. starting Phase 1 again

• Morning Chickies,
    Well I am starting Phase 1 again..sigh..I have had some wicked carb craving since being home WHICH I would like to say that I overcame but that would be lying So I had so lovely success with eliminating the craving while on Phase 1 so I am starting off again today.. I weighed myself again and unfortunately the scales appear to have slipped up another kilo in the last week - yes that is how much rubbish I have eaten!

So today I am back to 92 kilos.. but not for long..

Cheers,
    Marianna
  • Marianna, you can do this. I think part of the changing of the lifestyle is in recognizing problems and acting on them right away. Here's wishes for losing that kilo quickly.

Take care.
  • Thanks Sweet Tooth.. I just realised that your weight loss is my goal.. well done.. you are a wonderful inspiration!
  • WooHoo! First step deciding to get back on the horse and ride it again! Hey I'm from Alabama what else do you expect me to say! hahahahahaha I need to redo Phase-1 I think! Today when I went to my mil she made sausage balls which let's just say I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ate about 6 or so! Oh my goodness! That's on top of the marshmallows and chocolate I had yesterday! Oh my I think I was on North Beach or summin but I'm back down here with you now! haha So know you are not alone! teehee
  • North Beach! Bamie, you are so funny!

Artemis, I agree with the chickies (and Peggy is a guru at this point!)...getting back on is the hardest part! Don't forget to check in as you go through withdrawal! I was still feeling pretty miserable yesterday but my cravings are actually getting better today. I know you can do this!!!
  • Thnaks for the support.. actually my first day back on Phase 1 was great. I have PCOS and am insulin resistent and I was really shocked at how much better I felt on phase 1 - and I mean it was dramatic! Gone were the walking through jelly days, the moodiness, food cravings etc... I am horrified that food can have such a negative impact on me.. goes to show that this is really a way of life and not a diet for me (and others)...

have a lovely day.
  • Artemis, I'm so glad your first day back was a good one.
    We treat our bodies terribly. We KNOW we feel better if we eat properly, but our taste buds seem to control our minds.