MELSFOLLY WINS!!! May Points Challenge!!!

• Melsfolly WINS with a score of 118 out of 124!!!
    Wooo Hoooo!!
    Congratulations!!
    WAY TO GO!!!

The ranking for May is as follows:

1. Melsfolly~ 118
    2. artist~ 115
    3. chequitagirl~ 110
    4. barbygirl43 (PG - 100)~ 102
    5. Sheila53~ 99

6. howie6267~ 96
    7. anagram~ 91
    8. SuchAPrettyFace~ 87
    9. Jillegal~82
    10. loosingit~ 64
    11. Jen~ 58
    12. Charbar (PG - 62)~50
    13. Ivanna B. Skinny~ 47

A HUGE Congrats to barbygirl for making her personal goal of 100. And to Charbar for sticking it out!! Great Job!!!

And a special mention to those of you who somehow managed to make it the WHOLE month with no zero days
    ~ Melsfolly ~ artist ~ chequitagirl ~ barbygirl43 (PG - 100) ~ howie6267 ~ SuchAPrettyFace~

Great Months Guys!!!!
  • Congratulations Melissa!!

And, great work to everyone else who participated. Congrats to all that set a goal for themselves and made it!! You all did awesome!!
  • WTG Mel Congrats.
  • OHH MYYY GOSHHHH
    I am SOOOO embarassed!!! I pooped out 1/2 way through the month, so I knew I'd lose...but when I saw it there in black and white, it really,really SUCKS!!! Oh, well. All I can say is that Im back on track, and feeling good about my plan now! CONGRATULATIONS to MELSFOLLY!!! And to all of you other teriffic "losers" as well!!!
  • Hey Amy Jo

Don't be embarassed! I'm really impressed and pleased that you're back on track......its very hard to do that, and I'm really hoping that when, at some point, I lose the way for a bit, as I'm bound to do, I can come right back to it, as you have!
  • CONGRATS CONGRATS WTGG
  • Congratulations, Melsfolly!