weight loss calculator?

• What online weight loss calculator do you use to determine the number of calories you need to consume in order to lose weight? I've tried out a lot of them and they all come up with different numbers. Is there a particular one you think is better? I tried searching the forum for weight loss calculators but I must not be doing it right since it didn't find anything. Thank you
  • Hi there MrsWallflower: I'm like you, just trying all the online calculators and getting mixed results. What I have done is just pick the middle number and go with that. Every 10 to 15 pounds lost I adjust those numbers, of course. Don't know how much help that is, but this is what I do and had pretty good success with it. Maybe there will be others who could chime in and give a better answer. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • I use the one on myfitnesspal. I honestly don't look at others. I think as long as you pick one and stick with it, and adjust as you drop weight, you will be fine.
  • Quote: I use the one on myfitnesspal. I honestly don't look at others. I think as long as you pick one and stick with it, and adjust as you drop weight, you will be fine.
    I agree! I use myfitnesspal as well, and I don't stray to others.