New to site....Hello!

• Hello fellow chicks, Im new to the site but not new to weight loss issues. My name is Lyric. Im 35 yrs old with 2 children (18 & 9 yrs old), divorced and overweight by 50lbs. It started about almost 2 yrs ago, due to a mood stabilizer med I was on. I am now 50lbs over weight and at a loss as to what to do. I have tried almost everything, including starvation but nothing seems to work. I'd really love to meet people like me with the same issues and become friends and help each other. I really need your support folks In 2008 , I was 140lbs and my goal weight is that or even 135. Thanks for letting me join you all
  • Hi Lyric

Glad you have joined us.

Congrats on your decision to become thin and fit. This is a great place for support and encouragement.
  • Quote: Hi Lyric

Glad you have joined us.

Congrats on your decision to become thin and fit. This is a great place for support and encouragement.
    Thanks Misti! I sure hope I get to know you all and get and offer support and get this thing started !
  • Hy Lyric. You are very welcome to join some of us in our daily check-in thread if you would like. That might help get you started here.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...welcome-4.html
  • Hi Lyric! to 3FC.