Thirty pounds by 12/31/2012...possible?

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I had this goal in mind, now that I have gotten back on track, that I will try to get to onederland by the end of the year. I don't know how well that will work out since I have literally stayed stagnant for the last 4 weeks and it is really frustrating me. I still want to be within 5 pounds of onederland by 12/31/2012 and I would love to have some pals to join me in the journey to keep motivated.

Anyone want to try to get 30 down and out by New Years?
  • Yes! I was thinking this exact same thing today, counting up the weeks until January 1. That will put me in Onederland, and I would LOVE it. I have avoided time goals, but I'm thinking maybe I might want to embrace it for this one.
  • My goal is 30 pounds by new years!!! (actually, it's 35 but min. 30)

I want to be at a normal BMI by the holiday season!

That has been my timeline for this next goal since I started, so I'm TOTALLY with you!!!
  • Yup, I'm also hoping to get to onederland by NYE. I have 29 pounds to go, which I think is doable if I commit.
  • I'm in too. 30lbs by new years.
  • I'm in for being down the 30 by New Years. I won't be in Onederland but I will be closer and I can celebrate my 100 pound lose.
  • My goal is around there too! I was hoping to be 189 by New Years If not, I at least want Onederland
  • I would really like to be down 24 pounds by then... Since I'm getting closer to goal, I don't think it'll go as quickly as 30 (though that would be awesome), but I've just been waffling for the last 8 months. I really need to get back and stick with it.
  • I'd love to lose 30 lbs by the New Year. Not sure how achievable it will be but I'm willing to give it a shot. My weight loss has drastically slowed down since I began working out.
  • I want to be 179 by christmas!!! That's just over 30 pounds We can do it!!!
  • My goal is 30 lbs by New Years, but that 30 starts Oct 1st for me. That would be 10 each month, so it is tough, but possible. I would be at a normal weight for the New Year. So exciting... ok, now to go work out.
  • This is my goal for 31st Dec too, so I'm totally in! Like many of you have already said, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to reach 30 pounds lost, but I'm going to give it a good go, as I've been sat at 188 for ages now!
  • I'm in! New me for the New Year!

140-pound me...can't wait
  • I'm in! I'm on a roll, i'm hoping just to drop 25lbs to be in onderland finally. but 30 sounds perfect.
  • I'm definitely down for that! I would love to lose 30, or even 25 by then.