5 Week Challenge!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi, I'm pretty new here but I've been inspired and want a challenge as well as other people to stay motivated with.

I'm going on holiday in 9 weeks, but have 5 weeks until I leave Uni. I was wondering if anyone is up for embarking upon a 5 week challenge to really slim down for summer.

My goal is ideally a 10lb weight loss over the 5 weeks but anyone with other goals is obviously welcome.

Anyone interested?
  • I'm interested! (I never stick to these things But I am nothing if not a try-er!) I want to go to the gym 5 days a week and stick to my eating plan, hopefully losing say....2.5kg, being conservative because I have graduation and start my new job, so I know there will be temptations and stress!
  • yes! i would like 10 pounds gone please

sw - 203
    gw -193 (190 would be awesome though!!!)
  • I'll join.
    I'm going to bonnaroo June 7th so this is pretty much perfect. I want to lose 15 lbs! That would put me really close to my first goal point of 232, 25% down.
  • Rubybelle- I love your dimples!
  • Ok. 30 April - 4 June!

Shall we start on Monday and check in daily with how its going. Weigh-ins on Mondays?

Good luck!!!
  • I'm in! I need something short like this. I want to reach 152 by then
  • Awesome, now there's a bunch of us involved we can all work together to achieve our goals!

Shall we start with everyone posting their starting weight on Monday and see how we go. I normally weigh twice a week personally, but how often does everyone want to do it?
  • I'll join also 10pds would be good ....although TOM is here prob wont be gone til tuesday or wednesday so my weight probably wont be correct tomorrow.
  • I more have 3 weeks instead of 5 until my vacation at Atlantis in the bahamas (found out about it yesterday WHEEEEEEEE!) I want to lose some weight before my vacation, so I look better on the beach! I'm definitely in!
  • I'll join too...the more accountable I can be to myself, the better!!! I have been creeping up on the scales the past couple of weeks and I need to get my focus back and this will definitely help!!

I would love to be in the 160's by the end of the five weeks. This morning, I was 175...so at least 5.1 pounds down would be great

4/30: 174.8

5/7: 174.6

5/14:

5/21:

5/28:

6/4:
  • Ok, here we go =D 130lbs by end of the challenge!

30/4: 139lbs

7/5: 136.2lbs

14/5:

21/5:

28/5:

4/6:
  • First day went ok, didnt get to the gym but i can still get 5 days in since its only monday. Definitely going first thing tomorrow!
  • 30/4 - 159.6lbs - I want to be 151/152 by 4th of June

I weigh in daily but I suppose official weigh ins for this challenge could be Monday?

I'm really determined this month we can do it this ladies!

That must have been a nice surprise ketamyie!
  • It absolutely was!
    Yeah, official weigh ins should be Monday I think, I weigh 2-3 times a week but it fluctuates through the week depending on water weight etc. so I think it's more accurate once a week.
    Off to the gym later. really motivated this month!