Hot In San Francisco!

• ...hot?, not me, but the weather--it's in the 80's here in the city--not a Mark Twain summer for sure!

Ciao everyone, I am a new member--I hope thru this community I can find my hottness!. LOL

Seriously, though, it's more for my health that I MUST lose weight. I have no major problems BUT I'm about 340 pounds and it is ruining the quality of my life. I know my demons and struggles. I'd like to ask for your support. I don't mind sharing my thoughts, if you don't mind listening. I don't know what the proper decorum is for this site, but realistically, I don't think I will be able to respond to all posts, so please forgive me in advance. I believe that my contribution to the site will become a record and reflection of my inner transformation, which will drive my outter metamorphosis. My sister says I'm 'deep'---and I always thought everyone wams too. Well, I could use some laughter and friendship. My life took a major change two years ago, the consequence of which was an additional 60 pounds on my already big frame, in addition to being bed-ridden for over a year, I now today find myself struggling to walk even one block. HOWEVER, I am not deterred. I know that I can overcome this. What I don't know are the ways I will make this happen, the ways I will be with my feelings, with the obstacles and my own ego. Anyhow....thank you for listening and I wish all of you to be the best you can be. Let's do this!!
  • Well 80 degrees in San Francisco is a heat wave, and to those of you who are not familiar with San Francisco this is a fact.
    Welcome to 3Fc and good luck on your journey to better health. Do you have a diet plan ?
  • Thank you, bargoo. I will be following Weight Watchers online.